Denso Iridium plugs....A+++++

A couple of bucks

VIP Member
Just installed a set of these in my Kaw Drifter (motorcycle)at 8000 miles. Expected slight gain in throttle responce. They definately improved the responce throughout the entire powerband but was extremely happy to learn that a vibration that it has had since I bought it new .....is now completely GONE !!! (the standard NGKs that I pulled out were fine) And I'll swear that it is quieter when comming off of the throttle. Used to pop and snort when I let off of her and now.....quiet as a church mouse. I would imajine that not as much raw fuel is making its way to the pipes. Let's add this up.....snappier throttle, less vibrations and quieter. These plugs are friggin AMAZING . Puts a smile on my face every time I ride her.

Last edited:

Will be putting this brand in my sled this comming season. This bike.....along with most every Kawi I have owned, is a cold blooded be-ah-ch. Run great once she is good and warmed up. But now that the Densos are in there, it doesn't have the "cold blooded" problem NEARLY like it did before.
I'm hoping that the sled responds as well to them as my bike has. I'm sure it will.
I see that the NGK iridium has a .6 tip and the Denso has a .4 tip. Wonder how much of a difference this makes.

now u people u need 2 look at these new plugs E3 plugs they are rectangular plug and it forces the spark down into the chamber for better combustion. for our canadian people canadian tire handles these plugs now.

A couple of bucks said:
Will be putting this brand in my sled this comming season. This bike.....along with most every Kawi I have owned, is a cold blooded be-ah-ch. Run great once she is good and warmed up. But now that the Densos are in there, it doesn't have the "cold blooded" problem NEARLY like it did before.
I'm hoping that the sled responds as well to them as my bike has. I'm sure it will.
I see that the NGK iridium has a .6 tip and the Denso has a .4 tip. Wonder how much of a difference this makes.

ive tried both denso and ngk in my sled and i noticed no difference.

extremelyfastmax4 said:
now u people u need 2 look at these new plugs E3 plugs they are rectangular plug and it forces the spark down into the chamber for better combustion. for our canadian people canadian tire handles these plugs now.

they might work well but in my modded truck, i had to go to iridums as they cost me a cap, rotor, wires and coil. they also misfired like a bugger.

on the E3 plugs good 2 know i will stay away from that, if u are running fitch fuel caps u will not have detination issues.

you folks should do some research on the element chart. Iridium is basically rock, very poor conductivity properties- which is bad for performance- but they last forever. That is why the auto companies use them, to go with the 100,000 mile warranties. A low resistance plug will perform better, especially on something with a small or weak ignition system, but will not last as long.

A couple of bucks said:
Do you KNOW what the head domes look like(as far as carbon).

new motor freshly rebuilt. no mods internal to the motor either. all mods are bolt-on's.

ottawaair said:
you folks should do some research on the element chart. Iridium is basically rock, very poor conductivity properties

While this may be true, the fact remains that on my 800cc,carburated bike, the plugs did improve several things.
Now if they could manufacture plugs with nano-tube technology. They would be something like 300 times come conductive than copper. I've been GEEKING out on the si-fi channel too much.

Back