Stage 12 (6).JPG
    70 KB · Views: 307
  • Stage 12 (7).JPG
    Stage 12 (7).JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 341
  • Stage 12 (8).JPG
    Stage 12 (8).JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 302
That looks amazing Tom, nice job, truely one of a kind and totally suit that body style! Well done sir!

Thanks everyone ;)!... come see me at Hay Days it looks more awesome in person. Still has some small details that need to be worked out but so far very very pleased.

Awesome just, freekin Awesome......Must have been the summer layoff which made me miss this build. This is the most advanced made for the trail (Opsled I did say Trail) Vmax540 I have ever seen and more than likely ever was or will be ! Just an observation.... I have added the longer 94-96 TSS struts to older Yamaha sleds and noticed your struts seem to have a fair amount of sit in sag ? I have always found the older sleds in the front weigh so much less than the 94-96's that the springs are too stiff and therefore the struts are topped out with little to no sit in. Thank you ! Chuck S.

http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22988

Attachments

• Exciter_XT_vs__Phazer.jpg
    Exciter_XT_vs__Phazer.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 940
Vmax540 said:
Awesome just, freekin Awesome......Must have been the summer layoff which made me miss this build. This is the most advanced made for the trail (Opsled I did say Trail) Vmax540 I have ever seen and more than likely ever was or will be ! Just an observation.... I have added the longer 94-96 TSS struts to older Yamaha sleds and noticed your struts seem to have a fair amount of sit in sag ? I have always found the older sleds in the front weigh so much less than the 94-96's that the springs are too stiff and therefore the struts are topped out with little to no sit in. Thank you ! Chuck S.

http://www.totallyamaha.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22988

Thanks.... still learning on the struts myself :)

Back