"srx 780 ice machine (shogun) project"

slow going on some things been busy with other projects. i will be busy working on it soon. i am waiting on a few parts that r being custom made.

my hood was made by outlaw composites but is no longer made. but body by north star still makes them. pretty pricey though.

well I finally found some billet mega power heads for 780. I also am going to pick up my motor from Doug flannery this week it is done. I still need a few things to finish the project. I am waiting to have everything before I start the build I want it done right. I have a few parts being made from some friends and need to buy a tach yet.

amatosrx said:
here is my egt that i am going to flush mount in my tank. i wil have a vdo tach on my bars so i wanted to put these out of the way. also going to use a mach z fuel pump and my oil tank as my gas tank.

I like the EGT mounted in the tank idea, mind if I steal that? Any new progress on this build, still gonna happen?

staggs65 said:
I like the EGT mounted in the tank idea, mind if I steal that? Any new progress on this build, still gonna happen?
Yes I have the lightweight arms ready to coat. Motor is done just been busy. The bad winter we had I just put it off. Still need a vdo tach from egt,and a few other small parts. The egts in the tank will be nice because it wil allow me to take hood off. I also got a original gytr aluminum steering hoop from eBay I was told it was a prototype. It weights less than a lb. I will be using the original oil tank for a gas tank.

looking forward to seeing some more progress, one of these days I need to get going on mine too, lol. I still plan on sending you some stuff for powdercoat when I get around to working on it.

Back