'03 Viper Wheelchair Rack

JDViper said:
Decided to bring her back to life today. Going to be taking it with me to the Wausau swap meet in 2 weeks and need to drive it on the trailer so I figured I'd start her up. Fogging oil sure makes a mess in the fall...

IMAG0165.jpg

Ya but it also smelllllssss so gooood. And the pic is bad ars too!!!!

nothin like some 2 smoke exhaust embedded in your clothing!! its like your saving it to smell later !!! phenomenal picture!!

As good of a job as you did on that sled, I still say you shoulda guilted the wife into hauling your chair on another sled so you can go about handing people their asses. ;)!

Welp... to be honest, I have more than once handed out asses (not with my wife riding). If the trails are moderately smooth, I can keep up with dam near anyone. The problems come in when there are bumps in the corners. My butt wont stay in the center of the seat. turning and handling bumps isn't one of my strong points. If you can picture your self driving your sled hard on the trails sitting on a half flat basketball, that is getting close to the feeling I have. Takes riding on the edge to a new level. It isnt bad once you get used to it tho, but getting there is a process. I wouldnt have it any other way!

HA! Just to show my hard work off and to show people that may know someone in a chair that they can still kick *** and take names... I'm more than happy to help someone build a carrier if they need it. Everything is forsale for the right price, but you would have to spend way too much to get that baby from me!

Got about 5-6 at my place. Eau claire wi got 13 I guess. Might go aroung the yard but thats about it...

This one even has snow flakes in it! :)

IMAG0450.jpg

Last edited:
SHPViper said:
I can't wait for the pic with both our tricked out Vipers!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, well, well... Im glad to see you finally signed up. Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to my brother-out-law, I mean in-law... We'll get started with the hazing and initiation later. :)

Well, after 5000 great miles, the viper had a problem. I was cruising around the lake and overheated it. Burned down the center piston because i wanst watching the dummy light. (long story why it overheated). So now its getting the Mr Viper treatment. Trail port to go along with the clutch work already done this year so it should scoot. Looking forward to it. Hope to have the motor soon to get back on the trails! :)

Back