Stolen Sleds & Trailer

Keep your eyes peeled for part outs on ebay and craigslist. I will also... Good luck and sorry about your loss...

Sorry to see this happen, I hope the thiefs are found.
Any more pics or any marks/stickers/damage that would make these stand out over others?

wow here we go again ,,,,last year the local shop here ...not too far from you ....got hit twice ....and no trace of the sleds or trailers ...i am guessing its someone here in indiana and probally still riding them ....conservation here dont do much checking on sleds sorry to hear this ....but ill keep my eyes and ears open for you

The 2003 viper has a hole in the seat on the pull start side toward the rear from the hook of my work boot , blue simmons skis with gray smoke ,has electric start and reverse , polished tunnel and a rear heat exhanger.
The Nytro has gray CA pro skis a yama heater with the indicator light in the rubber plug left of the handle bars, on the left side of the hood it has a blemish of a yellow on the white factory sticker, the tunnel is scrached up from a right boot.
Thanks for the help , would love to get my hands on these guys

I'm located about 65 miles South of Chicago... I will keep my eyes peeled! Do you have any stray pics you can post of these sleds?

When my Exciter was stolen it wound up sitting somewhere "cooling off" for over a year. Macomb Co, MI Sheriff's Stolen Auto Team ran across it for sale whole. Best thing you can do is report it immediately and have the vin and registration numbers.

FuzzButt said:
When my Exciter was stolen it wound up sitting somewhere "cooling off" for over a year. Macomb Co, MI Sheriff's Stolen Auto Team ran across it for sale whole. Best thing you can do is report it immediately and have the vin and registration numbers.

Did they find it during a routine inspection at an auction or did they just get lucky?

I can't imagine them scouring the classifieds and then going to a home and running the numbers.

Just curious.

snomofo said:
Did they find it during a routine inspection at an auction or did they just get lucky?

I can't imagine them scouring the classifieds and then going to a home and running the numbers.

Just curious.
It was sitting in some guy's yard for sale and the sheriff's dept ran the vin. Oddly even though the guy had possession of it they couldn't prove he received it as stolen property and simply returned it to me. Not too much satisfaction in that.

Back