A couple of bucks snowmobile accident.

A couple of bucks

VIP Member
Hey guys this is Justin, (Illinoisff133) I'm Dans son (Dan aka A couple of bucks). Dan was involved in a snowmobile accident on Monday evening while riding with Me and some of Our close friends. He is in the hospital and is in pain, but he is doing good. He has some broken ribs and a broken shoulder among a few other things. The doctors are very optimistic and see a full recovery. He was talking labored and I told Him We were suppose to get some more snow and He opened His eyes wide and said "Really?" Whenever you say something about snow or snowmobiles He perks right up and wants to talk about it. Keep Him in Your thoughts and Prayers, I know that hearing all of You telling Him You hope he gets better is going to Brighten His day!
Thank You so very much,
Justin and Dan.

I wish you God's speed on the recovery. Heal up well, sleds are fixed easier than the rider, glad to hear your going to be able to give the snow a good spankin again.

Scott

In our prayers for sure. Hope You get him home for Christmas! Those rib breaks are no fun...been there. Keep the jokes to a minimum (unless your a little sadistic) he'll heal faster. Like it was said you can always repair or replace the sled but not so much the body.
BEST WISHES for the holidays.
:letitsnow

Tell your dad I wish him a speedy recovery and have a safe-er christmas. Accidents with broken bones suck, ive been there.

a speedy recovery and have a Merry Christmas.I have 2 SS plates in my left wrist from a sporting accident(Tri-moto) could of been worse,I wasn't wearing a helmet.Take care and caution to everyone..have fun riding but be aware of your surroundings...

super1c said:
Get well soon. And someone get him a lap top to he can surf TY at the hospital. It may help keep him sane!! LOL CCC

X2 on the laptop. Sucks to have a man down. Best wishes on a speedy recovery. In my prayers.

Sorry to hear about the accident, Godspeed and prayers for his steady recovery. Hope holidays can still be joyous and happy...best wishes to you and family.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback guys, I told Him that the guys from TY were wishing Him the best and that really meant a lot to Him. He brightened right up and it definetly Lifted Him. He is breathing much better and talking much more clear. His vital signs are excellent and He sounds better each day, I'll keep all of You updated,
Thank You very much and God Bless,
Dan, Janet, Justin, And Sydney.

He Is doing much better everyone, He walked for a little bit and ate Bacon and eggs for breakfast. He is getting back to His normal self, Something was broken in the room and He pointed at me and told the nurse that I had broken it and He didnt. Definetly something Him or I would do haha! I'll leave you all an update again soon!
Thanks again!!!

Back