new sub forums perhaps? thoughts?

03viperguy

hey guys. just wondering if it would make things easier to separate a few things. like maybe pogo sleds like the vmax 540, srv etc, up until the proaction sleds? would that help at all? I know there was a question about where to put 540 vmax questions. any input appreciated, we are trying to get things a little better organized for everyone!

IMO, too much to look through now. Keep it easy for us to look at, and easy for the moderators. Right now moderators move stuff they thought was posted in the wrong spot. More subs won't help anyone, just more work for mods and people posting wrong spots and think they are picked on if its moved

Last edited:
I am a mod, and trying to make it easier lol! just thought that might make it easier for people to keep things a little more sorted for when they search. I know you are well into the vintage stuff, any thoughts on how to make this section easier/better?

i'd like seeing a seperate page just for vipers and different models. that would be quite nice.

03viperguy said:
I am a mod, and trying to make it easier lol! just thought that might make it easier for people to keep things a little more sorted for when they search. I know you are well into the vintage stuff, any thoughts on how to make this section easier/better?

I know your a Mod, and you do a super job at it! The point was I think it will make you more work and maybe people unhappy with mods, not sure.

Lets say I owned a Viper in the past, but now have a SRX. Someone has a question about a Viper, I know the answer because I had a Viper but I didn't see the qustion because it's in a sub forum I don't click on. Then say the member with the question didn't get any anwser in the sub forum so they post it in another spot (wrong spot) then a mod moves it back to the right spot...get the idea?

I know that I don't click on all the sub forums, maybe most people do and I'm odd.

Keep less and more people maybe able to help other members because more member see the post is my thought

I wouldn't mind grouping things like suspension together. I find sometimes info about my suspension for my sx in the viper/srx area, if we just had a proaction area for everyone to talk about suspension i think it would help. Only problem is you would be creating more initial subject for a user to have to search through, but if you were going to do it this way you could set up a subject line with Suspensions then subtitles, proaction, pogosticks, monoshock, transplanted skids, etc. Just a thought.

Back