780 piped viper VS 08 nytro rtx

What doesnt make senseto me is if the nytro is so bad azzz why is the other guy going backwords and getting back into "old technology"

Well, First of all, my old technology is kickin the crap out of ALOT of the new technology!!! LOL, Just kidding. It is though. Most all the fast machines, aside from turboed 4 strokes, are old technology. Vmax4, machz,srx,viper, etc, etc. OK as for the trade, The guy who has the nytro as stated previously lives in nunuvut, Where the temps get pretty darn cold at times. He often has trouble getting the machine to start in the frigid weather,Even with a block heater. So instead of having the machine sit unused most of the time he has decided to just get rid of it. He first tried selling it, But its pretty hard to sell a machine when the potential buyer can not see the machine due to his location. SO he decided to trade it for a 2 stroke, which has a better chance of running in the very cold weather. And thats where i came in. Besides his buddys have vipers also. Just like most of us he wants to ride what his buddys are riding and be the fastest of the bunch.. LOL

Last edited:
crazykid said:
Well, First of all, my old technology is kickin the crap out of ALOT of the new technology!!! LOL, Just kidding. It is though. Most all the fast machines, aside from turboed 4 strokes, are old technology. Vmax4, machz,srx,viper, etc, etc. OK as for the trade, The guy who has the nytro as stated previously lives in nunuvut, Where the temps get pretty darn cold at times. He often has trouble getting the machine to start in the frigid weather,Even with a block heater. So instead of having the machine sit unused most of the time he has decided to just get rid of it. He first tried selling it, But its pretty hard to sell a machine when the potential buyer can not see the machine due to his location. SO he decided to trade it for a 2 stroke, which has a better chance of running in the very cold weather. And thats where i came in. Besides his buddys have vipers also. Just like most of us he wants to ride what his buddys are riding and be the fastest of the bunch.. LOL
Well ya no what!!!!! Thats a pretty darn good reason!!lol By the way I love my old technology even though it kicks my but on bumpy trails. but as they say..... :2strokes:

Back