News on the 2012 sleds anyone?

sledr3405 said:
What i want: a lighter mtn sled. Something to compete with the other brands.

YES! Something like the Apex MTX, but lighter from factory. And don't tell me to get the Nytro. I hate the ergo's of the Nytro.

A sled with the ergo's of a Viper w/ Boss seat or Apex MTX is in order.....

sorry to tell the polaris rush non believers. but i ride with one and that sled is the real deal. i can hang with him when hes in front but he can hang with me when i'm in front too, and my srx rails pretty darn good. i'd run just about anything through the twisties

Super Sled said:
YES! Something like the Apex MTX, but lighter from factory. And don't tell me to get the Nytro. I hate the ergo's of the Nytro.

A sled with the ergo's of a Viper w/ Boss seat or Apex MTX is in order.....
Loved my Viper with the boss flat top, everyone said it was to high, but I don't think so. Was a great sled and I miss it.

why did you get rid of the viper and what do you have now? being a sit down trail rider, I would love a new apex. loved the 06 I rode, had none of the common complaints that people have. that being said, lighter is always nice. as long as it is still STRONG as well

03viperguy said:
why did you get rid of the viper and what do you have now? being a sit down trail rider, I would love a new apex. loved the 06 I rode, had none of the common complaints that people have. that being said, lighter is always nice. as long as it is still STRONG as well
Bought a 2010 Renegade 600 etec last year - love the Gade - handling and chassis wise it's everything I struggled to make my Viper - except one thing. Reliability has me guessing at this point. 2800 miles and lost a piston last weekend .... at least I was smart enough to buy the extended warranty! If I could cram a Yammie triple in there I would in a heart beat!!!

Back