2012 sleds

Oh well...Looks like I will have to wait until next year to get windshield wipers. LOL what a joke

Very, very disappointed. If I was buying new, I'd be going Polaris or Cat, Yamaha has nothing for me. I mean come on, 130hp Mountain sled?????? That's like a 700. They are slowly gonna lose out with the mountain riders.

Yep. What a dissappointment. I will hang onto my 2009 XTX another year or better yet, I'm going to buy a Z1 turbo or Ski Doo 1200. At least they change and upgrade things for the times. I drove a '10 Z1 turbo last weekend and what a nice ride!! Little front heavy, but SERIOUS power any time you want it and the nice ride more than makes up for it.

2012 XTX $12,500 for the exact same sled I bought new two years ago '09 for $7500. What a joke.

BBlueSRX said:
Oh well...Looks like I will have to wait until next year to get windshield wipers. LOL what a joke

The speaker system comes in for 2013 and the cup holders for 2014!

damn it yamaha! what a dissapointment. and they took out the bravo and vk 540 2-stroke snowmobiles noooooo now theres not a chance in hell my next snowmobile will be a yamaha. looks like arctic cat is comming out with something big so maybe ill go to cat

Im sad to say it but Yamaha has lost me on the dirt side of things aswell. They are now the only brand to have a non-fuel injected 250cc 4 stroke mx bike.

Very Boring

I Guess Thats How U Stay Dependable
Don't Change Anything.
They Could At Least Try To Lighten The Sleds A Little Year By Year.
Verrrrrrrrry Disssssssssssssssssipointed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to say but come on yamaha pull your heads out! not that it matters to a company of your size,but you lost me i have spent well over 30 thousand at polaris this year why? because they make sleds that appeal to 45 yr old kids like me that want lightweight,power,2stroke.oh dont worry I will be back when i want a heavy *** trail sled when iam 80.you make the best but nothing for my age,later.

considering the economic times, I am not really that surprised. they revamped the apex last year, so this would be a refinement year. I still love the 4 strokes, blown bearings and top ends are silly. if anyone puts some decent time in on a 4 stroke and is a trail rider, they would never look back.

Yamaa probably doesn't need the Snowmobile division anymore.What is there for the young crowd to buy into???Everything went 4 stroke and the prices are untouchable.You can see who they are aiming for as customers..older guys with money to burn up..wheres the youth..oh yeah..they get to buy all the older 10 to 20 year old sleds I imagine..or around here mostly Skidoos.Hardly a Yami out this way..actually AC dealer south of me to.What I can't figure out is how they get the price up so high on a new sled now.You can pu some new small cars at that price as starters.... :o| :o| My buddy mechanioc friend down the road has only ridden Doo's and has no problems and he puts on 5000 plus miles a season..a serious rider him and his doo buds...

Pricing here ranges $14,000 to over $17,000 for the Apex....wow..now add taxes and you are close to $20,000..are they NUTS.....Time to search for a good shape vmax4-800 I thinks..it'll beat them all.

I was really hoping for something new, but almost knew it wasn't happening. Polaris' new sleds don't impress me, not a big fan of ski don'ts either. However I am interested to see what cat is up to as they actually seem to care (judging on website layout alone) about their snowmobile division, which apparently yamaha doesn't. :dunno:

And yet another HUGE ball drop buy Yamaha. Loosing customers in record numbers. This is a recreational sport. Give us something fun. We are not buying cars here!!!

Back