YAMAHA"S RULE/GIRLS DROOL!!!

mthier

Hello my name is Mitchell, I am 9 years old and have 2 younger brothers and a puppy named Lucky. This is my first post so my dad is helping me. I am using his user name because I dont have my own email and you need that to have your own user name at least thats what he says. My sled is a 1980 enticer. I got to go to the Black Hills for the first time last year, it was a blast. My thumb got sore after a while but I just wanted to keep riding because it was so much fun. Our second trip was fun to until I became a member of the tree bark club. I missed a sharp turn at the top of the hill and crashed into a tree. I thought dad was going to be mad but he said he was glad that I was ok. He is fixing up another enticer for me and I told him he should long track it and put in a bigger motor so I could beat him, he just laughed. Well I have to take Lucky out to do his thing talk to you again. :yam:

glad you had fun. that is what this sport is about, haveing fun. lol i joined the bark club at age 8. it was my dads 1979 et250 and i side swiped a tree. got off easy though, he had already "improved" that side earlier in season. i hope you dont start a tradition my family has. the person who buys the sled isnt the one who puts the first ding in it. keep it between the trees ;)!

Maim snowmobiling is lots of fun. I see your from Canada.Do you have snow? We are still waiting. Is that your snowmoblie in the picture on the side? Looks cool. talk to you later. :yam:

yes my avatar is one of my sleds. that is a pic of my sxr 500. i also have an enticer. 1997 et410tr. i just dont have a picture of it on this site at present. we currently have about 30cm of snow and temp is -21c. my sister took my sled out last night and got it stuck while i was at work. dont be too anxious to get big sleds. the little ones are more fun and easyer to handle when you get stuck. that is how i got so good handling sleds. trail runnin no one can keep up to me as i do the legal limit unless its my "little(6'4")" brother on my other brothers viper. hope you get snow soon ;)!

here is a pic of my enticer and a better one of my sxr. this was last weekend on the lake testing them out just a little. we have more snow now. :yam: the black et340 is one of my other brothers seld(4 boys in family +dad) i think its the only enticer II out there with rxi tunnel braces on it. and they said they wouldnt fit. anything can fit if you take the time. just ask your dad.

Last edited:
ya i hit a tree when i was about 10 on the ole bravo 250. bent in the bumper and the exhaust a bit cracked the windsheild too good thing for helmets. learned my lesson tho dont look back to see if your brother is stuck lol especialy when there is a tree in the middle of the trail.

Hello everyone!
The official start of winter is coming up this weekend at HAY DAYS. Dad says we wont be going this year because he thinks gas prices are too high and he would rather save the money for riding this winter. I wish we were going as I had a blast last year. If any of you go let me know how it was! :rockon:

Back