SRX and Viper driveshaft and drivers

Viper_Jim

Just a quick question, someone is inquiring about the stock drivers and driveshaft I have for sale off my Viper. The problem is, the sled he has is a SRX 600, I looked up the part numbers for both sleds and they are indeed different. Will the stock setup from a Viper fit into an SRX?

thanks

it will fit but the end where the pickup is bolted on is different than the srx/sx/vmax style end which takes a pressed in bushing that holds a square flex shaft to run the gear drive for the speedometer cable.

I an a couple around here that have worked for me, have installed these shafts in srx/sx/vmax style sleds and they work fine but we used them as part of a conversion to run digital gauges from vipers and rx1 sleds on the older sleds.

short answer, not the same

also, drivers are different on some models, some have four, some have two center drivers and two dummy drivers, some have just center drivers, some older ones didn't have lock colars on the outside to keep the outers on.

Obviously BETHEVIPER is correct here...I forgot about the different speedo drive/pickup for the digital guages on the Vipers!
I will rephraze...the shafts physically are interchangeable between the trailing arm sleds.

Bob

It does indeed seem to be interchangeable, However, the SRX driveshaft is threaded on the PTO side and ther Viper is not.

Back