One Last Ride Michiganders

00SRXWHERRY

Got a Decent last storm rolling in tonight into wed for the northen LP in MI. National Wheather service is calling for 4 to 10 in depending where your at. So who's going up?

Might be going to Houghton lk if it is looking promising by tonight. Just going for a day trip, up and back!

Prediction changed for the area I usually got to. There saying harrisville can get between 8 and 13 in. I get out of work thursday morning and dont go back untill wed next week so now I need to find someone to go up W/ me.

i plan on riding right around my house if it sticks enough. i highly doubt it though, i already took the bike out and put the sled away. but we shale see.

The motor on my vmax is still in a box on the back of the sled. If we get enough around here i'll go for a ride on my phazer, but that is pretty doubtful right now.

Just got back from ridin around my house. Probably last ride of the season. Wat a great season

I am already "up", as I live up north LOL. where you at in clarkston? I have family down there, pine knob rd. we got a good foot with drifts 2-3 ft in the open areas

Sweet where is mancelona compared to harrisville? Ya I live right around from your family. I live in the thendara park sub. Also might of hit a snag the wifes family had to put down the family dog today the dog has been around since before me. We'll see what happens tomorrow when I get off work.

Back