dyno time!!

madzx2

i finally decided to get some dyno time. sunday at 10:00 ill be hooked up and hoping to see some good numbers. $200 for half day/ 4 hours.

good price! can't wait to get my quad done soon. i know at least for the quad dynos, all of the awesome prices are out west in CA. not too many around here on the east so they can jack up the price lol

one more day until dyno day, any guesses on power? 00 srx 700 fast trail/ lake race ported, heads, stock pipes and carbs.

What are you running for jetting? Fat winter trail setup or on the line? I'll meet you guys in the middle and say 155bhp. What do i get if i win?. lol

mark giametti did the motor. he estimates 158-160. the previous owner guess's 162.7. im going to start out with my 152.5 mains and work my way to a safe point. its a huff HTH 325 in chassis dyno.

Last edited:
Thats about what my mods are other than I bored my carbs, this is makin me a little gitty.

im excited just to see, i might not sleep tonight. gonna have some videos tommorrow night.

s10mike said:
check out hot rod mags. dyno shootout. those things vary a lot.

yea they do, my main purpose today way to find out peak rpms and jetting. i have been clutching for 8500.

Back