rode a new Rmotion ski doo today..

beat 2 800 s this weekend 2000 grand for my srx 700 and then i rode that 10000 thing no thanks with full ohlins my sled rocks

were they the rmotion ones? because I know the srx doesnt ride as well as my mono, and the rmotion was a few steps ahead of my mono

I havent even looked. new enough that it might be hard to find. and I cant see anyone swapping one out for an m-10 or expert either. doesnt need to be upgraded in my opinion

I have been riding a 2013 Polaris Assult and all I can say is WOW! for it only being a 143 hp stock it sure can HAUL A$$$$$$$!

I could never break myself to buy a BOMBardier. I like driving my sled not fixing it. I dont know why you guys hate on Cat's so much... they have hands down the best 2 stroke 800 on the market right now. All and all nobody has build quality like Yamaha. Ive rolled my Vmax several times. i have a little crack in the hood, buddy with a rev 800 Scummit rolled his, it had a damn yard sale... body panels broken everywhere etc... guess thats what happens when u hold a sled together with a bunch of plastic clips. Yamaha>Cat>Polaris>Arctic cat Kitty Cat 120> Ski Don't

Back