120cc class WHY NO YAMAHAS

But wouldnt a mini srx or viper be awesome? I can just imagine how nice it would be. Why havent you done it yamaha!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!! Lol! Sure would love one though.

thats my point i have a son thats gunna be comin into that sport an a sno scoot jus wont do an a 3 or 4 year old on a phazer lol yet they made a motor that arctic cat used lol im jus dissapointed lookin for mini sleds for my boy

Yup, so many Yamaha loyalist like to believe that Yamaha builds what their customers want, but when it really comes down to it, Yamaha does what they damn well please.

Why not just buy him a mini rev. I'm sure he won't mind that it's not a yamaha, and it has a reliable honda 4 stroke motor. What could be better?

Zachalyse said:
Yup, so many Yamaha loyalist like to believe that Yamaha builds what their customers want, but when it really comes down to it, Yamaha does what they damn well please.

Wishfull thinking.

Truth is they build what sells (for a profit) and isn't going to cost them in warrentee/liability/reputation.

I'm fine with that.

opsled

A couple of bucks said:
Here's a Kitty Cat transformed.

That is awesome, I was looking at a Kitty the other day and wondering what one would look like in team blue. Keeping true to my love of the Mountain Max though, I am thinking Mini-Max. One of these with a 121 skid maybe?

I don't get it either, were involed in several forms of motorized sports for kids. Sledders are the most brand loyal group I have ever seen. I still am prone to buy Mopar cars, why, because my first car was a '63 Plymouth.
It would cost very little for Yami to make a 120, they make the engine that comes in Cats already.
Altho I do like Yamaha sleds, well, the older ones, I have 5, I do feel they don't really care about the sport, no involvement for the kids, no racing. I guess they make so many products, you either buy them or you don't, to bad, the sport itself need suport from its manufactorers. If I were going to buy a new sled, that would weight heavy on my decission.

Yamaha doesn't need to build 120's.

That's what Polaris, Ski Doo, Arctic Cat and China are for.

Just look at one. There is nothing about them that makes me think Yamaha.

The company would have to step back in time 50 years or more to build such a crude machine.

Quality companies don't build junk and I would be dissapointed in Yamaha if they did make such a critter.

If Yamaha didn't care about snowmobiles they would be called Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, etc,etc,etc (those guys don't make em).

People should step back in time and look at the innovation and technology Yamaha has brought to this sport over the years. There has been a TON!!!! of it. Others had to follow suit or die. The sport is a MUCH!!!!! better one because of Yamaha and I for one am sick of listening to people whine.

Maybe Yamaha should just quit making sleds. Then there would be something to cry about.

opsled

Back