Musselman's SRX Project

Yah, do like the white as well, I might just see how clear I can get it first and run it that way for a bit. If it's still ugly I may have to paint it, currently have it wet sanded, has a nice frosted look lol.

I just moved there in the fall, haven't been riding too much unfortunately because we have no snow! Thinking about doing a trip to Cochrane this year maybe

Where abouts are you?

I live in Markham and have a cottage just out of fenelon falls so I ride from uxbridge up there every once and a while. I do the majority of my running out of north bay now.

As for cochrane, I would highly recommend it, I went up last year on march break and will be going again this year. If you want, check out my thread " abitibi canyon 2015" in the photo/video section if you want to see some of the ridding up there.
this is a good sample of the trails.

Last edited:

Does that air compressor only work for the rear shock, or can it be setup to adjust both separately? Does it allow air removal too or just adding?

Compressor only works for the rear bag which is most of your adjustment. The front is hardly ever adjusted. I am able to add and remove air from the rear.

the FOX

hay musselman i really like the fox float on the srx.i got the ohlines on mine & it rides good.how dose those ride?.i'm thinking about them this fall.& yes i do have a 42in ski stans;)!.thanks:winterrul

Well I think I have finally run out of things to do to this sled. Last season it performed flawlessly and was a blast to ride, the hookup with this track is amazing. The suspension allowed me to fly over 2 ft plus bumps at 100 km/h with ease where as the nytro and polaris indy I was riding with could only manage about 50 without getting bucked off. Here are some finished pics after a late season ride.

I think the only thing left to do now is an apex front end, what do you think?

I would be very interested to see how that would work out, especially with the bulkhead differences.

I know it's been over a year but since any updates on this, but might you have any more information in detail about swapping the viper gauge on to your sled

Still around guys but the srx hasn't seen any updates, to busy riding the new apex.

The water pump started randomly leaking on the srx so I guess that needs to be address before it runs. I have had thoughts about selling it but don't think I can just yet.

For it to be ridable again I need to rebuild the water pump (or find out what is leaking) and rebuild all the shocks as they are completely dead. other than that it is ready to go.

Still around guys but the srx hasn't seen any updates, to busy riding the new apex.

The water pump started randomly leaking on the srx so I guess that needs to be address before it runs. I have had thoughts about selling it but don't think I can just yet.

For it to be ridable again I need to rebuild the water pump (or find out what is leaking) and rebuild all the shocks as they are completely dead. other than that it is ready to go.

This thing is awesome, with the amount of work that has been put into this sled over the years it will be hard to get out of it what it's worth. None the less it is an incredible piece

Back