Totallyamaha Face Book

I like you too EVEN IF you were the FIRST ONE to ever BLOCK ME !!!! Thanks Tom !!!

you guys can also see vids etc on facebook, my name is malcolm wolfrey i liked the page to, and i am going to be starting a thread or what ever you call it, im changing over my body on my 97 mm, to a fancooled body, will be putting rads on etc, will be pics tomorrow

97mm700 said:
you guys can also see vids etc on facebook, my name is malcolm wolfrey i liked the page to, and i am going to be starting a thread or what ever you call it, im changing over my body on my 97 mm, to a fancooled body, will be putting rads on etc, will be pics tomorrow

Post a link to your project in face book on Totallyamaha, then we can see that there as well as here.

YAMMIEGOD3:16 said:
I,LL BE ON SOON AS I FIGURE OUT HOW. NEED MY DAUGHTER. MY NAME IS '' YAMAHA PERFORMANCE TONY WEBSTER ''. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Cant find anything with that name Tony, are you in the process of setting it up then?

im kinda upset i hate facebook nothing but drama thats y i come here and now your asking us to join... im feeling preshured....ill just get my wife to join!! haha

360miller said:
im kinda upset i hate facebook nothing but drama thats y i come here and now your asking us to join... im feeling preshured....ill just get my wife to join!! haha

You dont have too... its just out there to let everyone know...no pressure...LOL

Back