PDF Service Manuals

Hey Mr Sled,
I have a primary clutch spring chart from the old days that you may want to post up in your tech section. I believe I attached it right. if it does not show up let me know how to get it to you. It has many springs with rates listed for the opd GPX/YP/YPZ clutches.YP,YPZ,GPX,PrimarySpringInfo.jpg

Attachments

• YP,YPZ,GPX,PrimarySpringInfo.pdf
    36.7 KB · Views: 5

Hey Mr Sled,
I have a primary clutch spring chart from the old days that you may want to post up in your tech section. I believe I attached it right. if it does not show up let me know how to get it to you. It has many springs with rates listed for the opd GPX/YP/YPZ clutches.View attachment 65213

Thank you Sir, I will upload to Tech

I would like to request a service manual for a 2000 V-max SX 700. I bought this thing in the spring and had planned on fixing a few things on it over the summer. Of course that never happened and winter is right around the corner. Thanks

Hi, I am interested in becoming VIP member in order to access service manuals. Just wanted to verify that a manual is available for a 99' MM 700. Thanks!

Thank you! I just paid for VIP membership. Would it be possible to get the 99' MM 700 Service manual and 99' Phazer 500? Thank you!!

Hi, Thank you for sending it! I would reply to your PM, but I have less than 5 posts...The link for the MM is also linking to the Phazer manual. Will you please resend the MM link? Thanks!

Back