Sun Oct 2nd. Northern IL

Nah. The better half probably won't let me out on parole, but next grass season I'm going to spend much more time on a grass set up. Gotta hit up Mr.Viper. I think your cousins vmax did awesome. Your srx was nothing to scoff at either my friend. I've seen it over the past couple years and love watching some f7 punks get spanked by it.

The srx still has more left in it, it still has stock carbs and stock pipes. Also, if it had a 150 pound rider it would help a lot. I have actually decided to sell it and am going to be building a prostock viper.

No they are both strictly race sleds and run on race fuel. I tried for awhile to race one and trail ride it too and it didn't work out well so I got another srx and turned it into a race sled.

Steve-O,

Did they catch you dozing off at the light your first run? I'm glad to hear that Jimmy has grown up and graduated from CAT to a big boy sled(RX1). I still have much cr@p to give him after all those years of me riding my Yama-junk(as he put it) and him riding those cats. He finally decided it was funner to ride than wrench. It's kinda funny.....I never had to wrench and he was always wrenchin.

Nah believe it or not Dan I didnt sleep as bad as I did last year. Ha! Yeah Jimmy is great. I have been roasting him occasionally on the subject. Him and the other cat guys all just kept saying "oh it's just too good a buy to let go" I just say "yeah, while we get to go out and ride, everyone else can sit at home and wrench." I used to get sooo much flack from that clown, but either way, I look forward to actually riding with him and not worrying about his gas tank runnin empty or checking his track before we head out every time. He also is getting it ready a lot sooner, makes my day. I always told him, your season should start around september. Ski tip to tail flap!

And next year I WILL be 110% ready for the drags. Jets, you name it, Im gonna stomp that liar on his "stock" F7 that placed in the 800I class...

Back