Sun Oct 2nd. Northern IL

That prairieriders show is a great one. Go every year. That club knows how to get things done and make people happy.

I'll be goin again this year.

opsled

A couple of bucks said:
Who was the guy/team that had that turbo/super charged Apex last year? He was at Pec also.
That was impressive.

There were two turbo Apexes. One was a repeat offender, the other was there the year before as well. The previous year he sucked his intake boot in. Bad news.

The "team" you're referring to was only one apex, the other a vector.

The impressive one is the blue RX1. He's been there a couple years...

A couple of bucks said:
So no more red head/sxr for ya. You gonna enter that viper or is it not quite ready for this years grass drags?

My blue one will be. No I am not putting an opticool in it for the drags. It's got 13K on it with outstanding compression, a newer re ring, and stock jetting. Ill adjust accordingly. Got some clutch stuff to play with. Just going to have some fun. The orange F7 and his lying arse owner will be in that class too, so Ill probably get walked again, but Ill not be falling asleep at the light either. We'll see. That Orange F7 was in the 800i class and placed. F7's are fast but c'mon. Whatever... Rant off... :rulez:

We are planning on being at both of them if we get the sleds finished up. SRX improver and Blue VMAX4 improver.

Bump for this weekend! I'm stoked. Hopefully I'll meet some of you folks! If you see my blue viper in the pits don't be shy!

I'll be there wearing my TY hat and some kind of TY shirt LOL! 6"3" and 289 with a big bald head!! If ya' see me shout out!! That'd be me on the right LOL.

Attachments

• David and me.jpg
    David and me.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1
I got stomped, but had a great time! I saw a pogo do an amazing wheelie with no studs and last years gas! Saw Dan, and an unknown yammie rider that came and said hello with his son. He did well I might add, and saw the epic vmax 4 kick ***!

That was the first time down the track for the vmax 4 as an improver. It still needs some work but we were pretty happy with how it's running so far. It still has stock gearing and we need to raise the engagement higher too. Hopefully get that taken care of before the Pec race. My srx bogged bad in imp 700 but I swapped to arms with higher engagement and it did pretty decent in mod 700. You racing at Pecatonica?

Back