TY Ride Agreement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
We are going to add this as a general statement for all riders on TY rides, therefor we can get away from having all the riders sign wavers.

By attending any and all events related or organized through Totallyamaha you agree to the following:

I release Totallyamaha and each of their related, constituent, or affiliated entities including each of their directors, officers, moderators, administrators, share-holders, agents, dealers, and employees (RELEASEES) from any liability relating to my use, ride or operation of a snowmobile or any other product (VEHICLE) during this activity. I have been informed of applicable regulations, rules and procedures that are required to be followed while partaking in a Totallyamaha event. I agree to waive any claim or cause of action which I may now have or may have in the future against RELEASEES, by reason of any injury, damage or other losses I may sustain arising out of my use, ride or operation of the VEHICLE. I further agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold each and all of said RELEASEES harmless from and against any and all claims, causes of action, demands or charges of any nature, including but not limited to claims with respect to the design, manufacture, assembly, preparation, repair or maintenance of the VEHICLE, or with respect to the conditions, qualifications, instructions, rules or procedures under which the use of the VEHICLE is permitted or conducted, or from any other cause, which any party may claim to have or hold for property damage or personal injuries, including injury or death, arising out of my use, ride or operation of my own or any other participants VEHICLE while participating in this activity even if caused in whole or in part by the RELEASEE whether due to negligence or not, on behalf of myself, spouse, heirs, agents, representatives or employer. I represent, state, and warrant that I have general liability insurance that covers my use, ride or operation of the VEHICLE. I agree to wear all recommended protective apparel and to operate the VEHICLE according to all applicable laws. I have also received verbal instruction regarding use of the VEHICLE while participating on a Totallyamaha event. I agree to not operate any VEHICLE under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or anything that could impair my faculties and/or judgment. I herby agree not to sue RELEASEES for any injuries or damages of any kind including those caused by or resulting from acts of negligence, design, manufacturing, or assembly defects in the VEHICLE. I irrevocably consent to and authorize RELEASEES to use my name and likeness in any photos, video, or other reproduction of me while using the VEHICLE during a Totallyamaha event and RELEASEES may keep all film or prints of me, for any reason and without compensation. I understand that there are inherent risks in operating, riding or using the VEHICLE. I acknowledge that I am freely and expressly assuming and accepting any and all risks of personal injury or death, and property damage including those caused by the negligence of RELEASEES and/or any design, manufacturing or assembly defects in the VEHICLE. I also understand that if any part of this agreement is determined to be unenforceable, all other parts will be given full force and effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back