Wifes Viper

It's OK though.....here's where it went

Got the 136 mono installed, just waiting on my machinist to make my spacers before I lock it down. Got some Viper S tunnel braces from Viperking on it. Had to cut 2 7/8" off the Mt Viper extension to get the SRX cooler fitting better. also used a SRX rear close-out. just need to cut some trim panels where it hangs down and acid wash the whole assembly before I rivet it on. I also ended up using the rear idler shaft for the 136 instead of deleting it. I didn't like the bend in the track it put around the rear wheels deleting it. I just need to pull the bottom end of the motor out of the old chassis so I can get at that steering and switch that over. Also got my top-end back from Mrviper for some tune-ups. Just need the ported cases now to finish it off, should be a good HP improvement from before and my back will like it better. Already have 1 herniated disc, don't need any more.

Well, after I bought my SR Viper this (and all my 2 strokes) got put into hibernation. Sold 5 srx's a few weeks back. Having second thoughts on a couple of them but they're gone now. Tomorrow I'm going to try and get this beast fired up. There were more updates on it after my last post before I mothballed it. I'll do a total rundown later.

Back