Turks Tech Corner

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Totallyamaha.com would like to announce the renaming of our Tech Question Section on the TY Forums. This change is to pay tribute to the life of Mike Broda (Turk). Mike was a founding member of Totallyamaha.com and helped countless members with advice, technical support and general sled knowledge. Mike was always willing to share his "secret" clutch setups with anyone who asked. He never asked for praise or money for anything, he was just happy to see fellow Yamaha riders get the most out of there sled. For Mikes lifetime contribution and dedication to this website, it gives us great pride to introduce our new tech section name. TURKS TECH CORNER.

Rest in peace Mike. You will never be forgotten.

Attachments

• mikeb2.jpg
    mikeb2.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 251
  • Turk.jpg
    Turk.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 122

This man helped many, including myself. He will still be helping others fine tune their sleds with all the literature he left throughout this site. What a cool tribute to keep him alive in our thoughts!

Excellant idea

Tom, This is very nice thing to do as a tribute to Mike. ;)!

Thank you everyone... he was a great asset to the site... he would be proud of whats being done... he was a great person and gave a ton of his time with no return other then make another Yamaha owner smile.

Great way to honor the man. Also nice to put a face with the name having never had the pleasure to meet him. Nice job Mr. Sled.

What a great loss to our community.

I am going to keep the helix he sold me to make my Nytro really run. Too valuable.. Like everybody mentioned, he didnt keep his secrets and gave us his knowledge in many hours of testing for free.

Back