A-1 Swap & Show..Nov 4-5, New Lothrop, MI..near Flint

A-1 Swap & Show..Nov 2-3 2012, New Lothrop, MI..near Flint

THE SHOW FOR 2012 IS THE 2ND AND 3RD OF NOVEMBER. I HAVE UPDATED THE TITLE LINE TO HELP AVOID CONFUSION.

I am thinking about attending the above show/swap meet and wondered if anyone has attended in the past. The website (a1swapandshow.com) has past years pics and looks pretty cool. Lots of vintage sleds in pretty nice condition. Thinking about bringing some Vmax 4 & SRX parts to peddle.....gives me an excuse to go to the show ya know!
:WayCool:

Last edited:

i am going out ther NOV-5 to sale some extra crape i have got over the yrs.long ways from your place but hope too see you out there.

780srxgeorge said:
i am going out ther NOV-5 to sale some extra crape i have got over the yrs.long ways from your place but hope too see you out there.

Yea, It will be a haul but my son and I are looking forward to the show/swap area. I will be there with a red/silver Chevy 2500 ext. long box pulling my gray Load-Rite clam shell 2-place.

Lots of Vmax 4 stuff, 1980 Exciter 440 and some pieces from an SRX 700. If you see us, say hi!

A-1

its Nov-2-3 this year & going again w/ sum stuff.if i doint have to work!!!.that well realy suck because its a great swapmeet.a lot of great vintage sleds on display ;)! .hope to see you there Allseason?.And other members too. :letitsnow not yet not done w/ mine :o|

thats great allsea hope to see you there.because i need a 98 or 99 ski for my srx.you are right thow a LOT of sleds & other stuff!!!!.

Bump for the Swap Meet. We are heading out tomorrow early AM and will have a bunch of V4 parts, '96 V4 chassis & '78 EX440.

My boys and I will be in my maroon '93 Silverado Z-71 pulling a Load Rite clamshell two place trailer.

Also, my buddy with a very clean/low mile RX-1 will be there Saturday to sell that.

Hope to see some of you there!

hay allseasonrider ill see you there i got a yz 125 & a 71 or 72 suzuki nomad w/ 422 miles that im selling for a freind.going to be sum fun. :yam: like :bling:

Back