Sx viper build

Got a whopping 220ish miles this season thus far, this is very depressing. I decided to ditch the floats because they are a little too long for my sled. With the floats at the ride height that i want the steering tie rode bottoms out on the bulk head and has ruined a pair for the steering boots. With the bender 4x4 pipe and can i LOVE the sound. Not loud but the packing is just getting broken in so we will see how it is after some more miles. the heel clicker's are great also. much improved up shift and back shift. This will changed once i get my helix from ulmer racing, which i hope comes soon!!! The pro xr seat is much improved over stock. Seating is very similar to an apex with my bar set up also. I got a chance to mess with my carbs and had to go up a couple sizes on the pilot to reduce the bog issue my sled has, may even go one more size fatter.
P1020406.jpg
P1020401.jpg
P1020402.jpg
P1020396.jpg
P1020399.jpg
P1020404.jpg
P1020403.jpg

the vipers are so beautiful when I tell people that mine is 2002 they simply just can not believe it hehe

snoprokidf6 said:
The Polaris Pro-XR seat is a big improvement over stock.
Seating is very similar to an Apex with my bar set up also.
P1020402.jpg
Please post some nice close up pictures on that seat on your sled !

srx heat exchanger is a direct fit, just drill a few holes and rivet into place, will get a few pics of the seat in a few days

snoprokidf6 said:
SRX heat exchanger is a direct fit,
just drill a few holes and rivet into place.
I will get a few pics of the Polaris Pro-XR seat in a few days.
;)! I will be waiting ! ;)!

:2strokes:

I hope you don't go over water with that clutch vent! a few drops of water and that amazing viper will down down in the drink!

Water on the clutch and belt is deadly!

i slapped a bead of silicone on the back side of the vents to seal them when i riveted them in. they also came with a pre filter material to stop water/snow from getting it. i hit a few open spots of water already and no belt getting wet here!

few shots of the seat mount
1-16-1219.jpg

please do not mind the bungie cord, haha the sub zero temp we recently had in ny had froze the glue that holds the velcro to the gas tank. that is a temporary fix until i get back from school to fab some brackets to hold the seat down. There is a piece of hyfax under the front of the seat to make it sit level, and there are two bolts in the rear of the seat holding it to the tunnel. Just had to slice the wires to the polaris brake light to keep the original look and away you go.
1-16-1220.jpg

1-16-127.jpg
1-16-1215.jpg

good trails this week, pretty sure it's gonna melt again. oh well i need some time to get a different track in there, i like the 1.5 off the trail but on the trail i can feel my hyfax sticking at times. up in the air if i want a 1.375 cat track, cobra or a ripsaw.

just get some ski mounted ice scratchers to help cool everything off including your heat exchangers.

Back