race srx 780

I had Greg make those pipes back in the day for my 700 improver, they worked ok and spun at 10200
Are you saying this particular set was yours? Good info. When I eventually got info from Greg he did say this was an early set and his newer stuff made more power. Sled is still sitting unfinished. No time and newer unfinished projects, someday I'll get back to it

I'm 99% sure they are my old pipes, first SRX pipes built by Jaws. The pipes went on a Iantomasi 700 improver motor and made 181hp on Iantomasi's dyno.

That will probably happen eventually. Haven't gotten much interest on the engine package so I'll be keeping everything. My Viper is in a million pieces right now so I need to get that back together before anything

Sorry to hear that. I built a pro stock SRX last summer. I started with a tunnel and bulkhead, and pieced the rest together over time. It has many similarities to your build. 136 Wahl skid, 38mm carbs, Bender BB pipes....lots of time spent. The sled is very strong locally and gives my pro stock Vmax4 a pretty good run.
IMG_0965.jpg

Nice sled Woody. I just didn't have the time and it was a shame seeing it just sit there collecting dust. It's in good hands now and will get out on the track where it belongs.

Back