Srx 600 Vs 2012 F1100 Non Turbo

i have installed clutch kits in 2 2010 z1 non turbos set them up they pull ok to 80 mph. my wifes 97 sx 700 that i geared and clutched beats them easily just make sure you leave with them you wont have a problem as long as your sled is working properly make sure youe boss doesent bring a turbo out instead with just the z1 decals but you will know

And no rolling starts.
That thing will have trouble keeping the track from spinning and digging a hole. A rolling start will only help him. Kinda like a 327 Chevelle vs 427 Chevelle. Keep the race 660ft or less. Small block vs big block.

4 stroke naturally aspirated twin vs 2 stroke triple/triple built for speed??? Come on.. NO CONTEST!! You're gonna smoke him..

600 srx all the way that 1100 is non turboed guys and like the guy on u tube said it can not compete with the 600 2 strokes

Would this be the equivalent of racing a Vector? I have a buddy with a Vector and it is a little faster than my SX. At least it was last year. Now I have pipes, clutching and reed spacers so was kind of wondering if I'll be in the hunt this year.

You should be able to beat the Vector, but the 2011 did have the slightly detuned Nytro motor in it...they are supposed to work pretty good, but I wouldn't put my money on one to win

600srxman said:
ok so i work at a cat dealer and was PDI'ing a new 2012 f1100 NON turbo and my boss came up to me and said he was going to race me with it and kick my *** , so i said bring it on and put a 100 dollars down on the race too, what do you guys think , im laughing my *** off right now and im thinking i just made a easy 100 :)
yeah who won anyways..still waiting to hear the results

you should win.. that thing probably weighs a metric ton. he will have torque on you and a bit of track length but really u should walk away from that thing.

Back