Srx 600 Vs 2012 F1100 Non Turbo

600srxman

ok so i work at a cat dealer and was PDI'ing a new 2012 f1100 NON turbo and my boss came up to me and said he was going to race me with it and kick my *** , so i said bring it on and put a 100 dollars down on the race too, what do you guys think , im laughing my *** off right now and im thinking i just made a easy 100 :)

i have raced 800 mxz's (02,06,07 revs and one zx)and beat them so i thought this would be the same kinda thing :( well lets hope i win and get to rub it in his face for the rest of the winter, being at a cat dealer and riding a yamaha is a hard thing, no matter what i say , he cuts up yamaha sleds ,

if you do beat him id like to see his face after he realizes he lost to a sled thats 13 years older and 500cc less. are you gona film it?

I AM GONNA SAY YOU WON $100. THAT CAT WAS EXTREMELY SLOW AT THE AMSNOW SHOOTOUT THIS YEAR. A GOOD RUNNING 600 SRX CAN FLY, ALTHOUGH I DON,T LIKE YOU HAVE LONG TRAVEL. 3:16 (yammie tony)

With that much of a cc difference, I'll go with the 'ol addage.......There's no replacement for displacement. That said, there's no way to tell until the flag drops. Being's it is a CAT.......she just might snap the crank before the you get to the finish line.

A couple of bucks said:
With that much of a cc difference, I'll go with the 'ol addage.......There's no replacement for displacement. That said, there's no way to tell until the flag drops. Being's it is a CAT.......she just might snap the crank before the you get to the finish line.
lmao!!!!

A couple of bucks said:
;)! 3:16 (yammie tony)

Well.... This is why they race 250cc 2 strokes with 450cc 4 strokes in the dirt bike world. There is a replacement for displacement it seems. Call it weight savings, power on every stroke, ??? The cat will probably be recalled before it gets to the finish line. Yuo guys want a laugh, go to hardcoresledder & look at the 25 + page thread about the 2012 Cat recall updates. HaHa. How u spell Junk ? ACAT

ottawaair said:
Well.... This is why they race 250cc 2 strokes with 450cc 4 strokes in the dirt bike world. There is a replacement for displacement it seems. Call it weight savings, power on every stroke, ??? The cat will probably be recalled before it gets to the finish line. Yuo guys want a laugh, go to hardcoresledder & look at the 25 + page thread about the 2012 Cat recall updates. HaHa. How u spell Junk ? ACAT
rotflmao 3:16 (yammie tony)

Shall I show up to this race and wipe both of you with my "close to" stock 00 SRX 700? lol I might not be able to hook up though... No studs... :EXER:

Back