Michiganders

saint igance michigan originally. about a mile from the bridge navy brings me out to washington state far from home. im driving home next month and hauling my sled with me to meet up with my family to do some riding. i hope there will be snow!!!

Swede, I ride out of grayling once in a while. My buddy has a place on 4 mile where it turns to dirt down by the yogi camp ground.

I live in Redford right next to livonia. we have a place in sixlakes 30 miles form Mt plesent and a place in lake city 30 miles form houghtin lake

I live in Sylvan Lake, (Oakland Co.) small city wedged in between Keego Harbor, West Bloomfield, Waterford and Bloomfield Twp. We ride primarily in the Gaylord-Grayling areas. Going to Gwinn in Feb....Can't wait, hopefully there will be snow...and lots of it. ;)!

Wow, lots of people. Just no-one around my area.

I'll deffinantly have to try to make one of the organized rides. Since I ride alone most of the time.

Sparta MI. just north of Grand Rapids. Yes I have been to Lost Pines many times. Looking forward to riding that area the last week of January. Staying at Pilgrim Village if it ever stops raining !!!

Back