Michiganders

What up with the pic?

Bischof - What's up with the Naked Santa Clause pic??? Not the most appetizing visual. Everytime I see it I have to take the rest of the day and try to poke out my minds eye...lol Is that for shock value? Just wondering.

What?
Don't you think I'm sexy?
Think of me as a public service. Every time someone is chatting up someone on the world wide web that they think is a 20 year old co ed, blonde hair, blue eyes, 5' 10", etc, etc etc. They're most likely talking to someone that looks like this!
; )

I was at a bar along 72 near Blue lake and there was a guy that big in there. His bibs were 8 X. I mean there were so many X's on the tag I couldnt count em. He was on a T Cat and was clearing the bottom of the holes on every bump. Man thats huge !!! Bischof that picture is plain wrong !!! :eek:

Wow, Michigan is well represented here :WayCool: VMJ, been hearin 4-7" through thursday afternoon round here, sure would be nice to cover all the dirt and grass back up ;)!

WARREN, MI ride Cadillac ( rated 8 on the"trailscale"), Indian River(8.5) central/eastern U.P. (9) western U.P. (9.5) + Canada - WAWA+IRON BRIDGE (10!)
HEY, since were on this Michigan thing how bout listing your favorite trail ;)!
mybe we need a MICHIGAN forum .....MR SLED ? :rockon:

DetroitViper do you ride the blue bear loop? i ride that all the time. we will have too hook up and ride one time. hey you still looking for that trailing arm? if so we still have it

Jeff

SpartaSXr said:
I was at a bar along 72 near Blue lake and there was a guy that big in there. His bibs were 8 X. I mean there were so many X's on the tag I couldnt count em. He was on a T Cat and was clearing the bottom of the holes on every bump. Man thats huge !!! Bischof that picture is plain wrong !!! :eek:
Was it Dingmans ;):D ;)!

I rode Grayling quite a bit in '89-94 Those were the days of tons-o-snow :rockon:

Traildemon said:
WARREN, MI ride Cadillac ( rated 8 on the"trailscale"), Indian River(8.5) central/eastern U.P. (9) western U.P. (9.5) + Canada - WAWA+IRON BRIDGE (10!)
HEY, since were on this Michigan thing how bout listing your favorite trail ;)!
mybe we need a MICHIGAN forum .....MR SLED ? :rockon:
Favorite trail has got to be the trail that heads south out of Baraga to Sidnaw, There is a about a 5 mile stretch of large rolling hills that are an absolute roit when the conditions are good (no large potholes at the base to absorb you on landing #$%&* ).

Yes it was Dingmans bar on 72. Man that area is fun to ride when the conditions are right. We have a cabin near Fife lake that we ride out of. Best trail I think is the trail from Big Bay south. Man there are a ton of twisties and a hairpin that is awsome. I love those trails over there. Too bad it is so far away. :WayCool:

Wayland, MI here. (just south of G.R. I ride in cadillac and in the Pellston/Cheboygan area and in the U.P. by Newberry and Grand Marais. Just snowed here overnight and into the morning... we only have about 2 inches but it is still blowing and snowing. :yam:

yamahaman said:
DetroitViper do you ride the blue bear loop? i ride that all the time. we will have too hook up and ride one time. hey you still looking for that trailing arm? if so we still have it

Jeff

Whats up Jeff. Yeah I finally found a trialing arm, but thanks! Yeah I ride that trail, yeah well have to hook up some time! Plus I want to take the RX-1 for a ride!!!!!! :rockon: :rockon:

I'm in Brighton MI also-wasted 2 hours but finally got an avatar. Not too original but now I know how to do it.

Back