That's it I'm putting..........

journeyman

.........the snowblower away back to my shed. This winter has been a joke. If I have to actually dig the blower out of my shed because of a bad snowstorm I will be glad to do so.

Last edited:

I know what you mean.Fixed my snowblower up last fall..all new front end parts and still really haven't tested it out yet...1'st winter I can remember where I didn't have to blow snow for 27 years at my house....

not a year for snowmobiling either for most...I am afraid of what the rest of the year is going to be like..I think the norm is out for 2012..something is up here and may not be a good outcome..

there is snow in France and Paris..a cold snap has hit.Palm trees are covered with snow.Something again is not right with the weather in the world...

theres a few theorys behind that blue. one being the myians or however you spell it had a thing for winter solstice 12/21/12. i dont know any detailed storys but basic idea behind it was that there are certian parts of the galaxy that we live in are all going to come into alignment. and when this happens was something to do with the earths core being made of liquid iron and magnetic forces are going to cause the magnetic fields in the earth to shift. and basically the core could move rapidly at this date. from outer influences from the galactic alighnment. idk what is true and what isnt its all speculation. this paticular alighnment is supposed to happen once every 20, some odd thousand years. i think the myians marked it as a new beginning rather then the end of everything. this is all theory tho. if it did happen the emp waves from the shift generated could cause mass satellite disruption. and power outages. and damage for our new age society with technology adding up to the trillions. just havta wait and see what happens, what else can ya do i personally wouldnt think the world is gunna blow up or anything tho lol. just different. know one knows what to expect cause there were no records kept 25,000 years ago. theres prolay some truth and you bet... there will be a lot of hype.

so basically we may all have to start all over again especially when all Satellite and electrical grids are destroyed..I think the world will have more issues before that date..all you have to do is look at the events going on in the rest of the World...and the latest announcement made by a certain Country towards another..you can figure out the rest..

we out here have been in a constant Fog for last 3 days and tomorrow will be the same...No winds what so ever and Fog so thick I can hardly see the Hwy right now..A lot of collisions been going on all day today on the Hwy's..weather is not normal to say the least...

WELL, I wish digging out or getting a chance to test the snow blower was all I had to worry about. June, bought a 98GMC 2500 = $3000, AUG bought used uni-mount western plow, kind of whipped for $1000 had all bracketry for truck thought. OCT, Stumbled across a mint poly uni-mount for another $1000. Couldnt pass it up, figured I would use the whipped one as a back up. Jan, Stumbled across another near mint steel uni-mount complete setup for 90's ford for $500 REALLY COULDNT PASS IT UP! New truck and 3 unis = $5500! Did I fail to mention I already had a 95 k1500 with a western conventional plow that I have ben plowing with? I have yet to plow drive becuase it needed it! SRX hasnt left the garage. Ben riding sxr and the daughters poolaris! I figure if I buy a couple more plows/trucks it will be t shirt weather next week! Guess I am REALLY over prepared for next year!

sell them ploughs quick because I don't think we will be seeing much snow again for years to come..global warming is making sure of that..sounds like droughts for years to come and the moisture moving to other parts of the World..

bluemonster1 said:
sell them ploughs quick because I don't think we will be seeing much snow again for years to come..global warming is making sure of that..sounds like droughts for years to come and the moisture moving to other parts of the World..

ALASKA? Like back in the goldrush days, Go north...theres snow in them hills!

hey Paris France has never had snow in 26 years,,now they do and it is also cold in Europe.What does that tell ya's.World is screwed..that's what!!! The World is getting back at us for messing with it..plain and simple.Why are Birds falling out of the sky and Dolphins beaching themselves.It is like a Canary in a Coal Mine..the worse is yet to come...AFRAID NOW!!!

Wonder what people thought backin the day when the PLAGUE, etc, was ripping through Europe... the end?

Tired of shoveling/snowblowing

Devilin AblueDress! said:
ALASKA? Like back in the goldrush days, Go north...theres snow in them hills!
We just got another 12+ inches yesterday for a total of around 101" so far.

hey i may get the motorcycle out in the next hour the road is clear . some snow on the driveway . temp 41 and going up

Lets get the U.S government to get that H.A.R.P station in Alaska going and make it snow here in Canada. Or maybe they are using it and want us snowmobilers to suffer and drought out the canadian farmers so we have to buy American for thier economy..

Snowblower cheap last week. Sear had $1300 blower for $600 and change. No I did not run out and get one. But there will be a lot of winter stuff going into storage or firesale below cost for those that want it.

Cam/ Viper adict said:
Lets get the U.S government to get that H.A.R.P station in Alaska going and make it snow here in Canada. Or maybe they are using it and want us snowmobilers to suffer and drought out the canadian farmers so we have to buy American for thier economy..
I was out on the Red today..great riding and no one around..you should of come down..icy a lot to but at least got to ride about 106 km's today.

Back