2013 model release date is here!

cant believe they come out with a great ski that would make any sled they are put on handle better and they only put them on the nitro.

I don't mind the mini sled sharing deal but couldn't you at least have remade a coul that looked like a different sled?

BORING!!! Might be time to jump ship. A kids sled that the OTHER manufacturers were making 10 years ago and Yammi is just now getting around to? Is THAT the best they can do? :Bore: Snoooozzzz

Maybe Yamaha Is starting over. another three years and they will bring back the sno-scoot 250 four stroke then in three years an enticer 340 4 stroke then start reworking the current lineup like an all new phazer for 2020.

What?
That's the cat kid sled, in Yamaha colors. I've seen people on here who made more believable yamaha kid sleds.

now if Yamaha could take the Cats and doos(2 stroke) and put their name and colors on them.maybe we could have some fun riding again..would be cheap for them to do...until they can sell their inventory of 4 strokers that have not been sold yet..

huge disappointment in my eyes. Good for the kids. I think Yamaha is going to loose alot of customers. Kid gets a new sled, but dad has to ride the same old.

Wow I can't believe that zr 120 I mean srx. Could they not have made something of their own that looks even close to an srx? That is awful, I won't be buying a new yamaha for while now.

No, Cat has been using Yamaha motors since 2009. Personally, I like it and will be picking one up for the kids next fall. I was a Cat guy for several years so its the best of both worlds. Plus Cat parts are cheaper and I am guessing they interchange.

maybe Arctic Cat and Yamaha will join forces..make 1 new company..Yamacat!! you never know in these times..would be a first and 2 stroke's again..lol..;)!Would be kinda cool I would think..the best of both world's.Reliable Yamaha motors and advanced frames and suspensions..

Last edited:
My disappointment comes from the fact that the Nytro just doesn't have enough ponies to compete in the mountains. If your not making 150hp you don't play with the big dogs on the hill. It just doesn't happen, oh well, I'll just say hello to a turbo for the apex instead.

polaris ski doo and arctic have all made new chassis and engines while yamaha just changes plastic colors and puts on dual runner skis which brp have had for years. and thats not an srx its a polaris 120 with a blue hood! didnt even make an attempt to make it look like an srx. Has anyone even talked about putting the updated crossplane r1 motor in the apex/nytro chassis yet?

to the arctic cat dealer i go! the 2013 snopro 800rr is plain amazing and no "brand lover" can deny

I have yet to see any new sled by anybody that lit a fire in my wallet. The Cat Mtn sleds arent so bad but the rest of the line up dont even look like "snowmobiles" any more. Starting to think if I go with a newer 4 stroker it will be more of a really good deal or which one I dislike the least.

Back