what mileage did you put on your sleds this season

2000 SX600R
0.2 miles...yeah you read that right. i took it for one lap around the house on about 1inch of snow

1,430 miles with one trip to the western up which was 500 or so with the rest being around home in the northern lower.It was the worst year in recent memory, but better than alot of you had!We had some excellent riding ,but many meltdowns this year.Definately one of those years to hurry and ride after it snowed!!!

400 miles with MOTOR swap, two trailing arms two radius rods and 15miles in 660ft passes should have just stuck to the ice.

staggs65 said:
lets see: 12 660ft runs (about 1500ft with the shutdown) = 18000ft. x2 for the return lane = 36000ft / 5280 = 6.82 miles. banner year

Same here only 4 500ft runs and a few rips around the yard getting setup.

Was fun but not near enough of it. Never drag raced before but there wasn't anything else to do with a sled here this year.

Ran two classes. Made both finals. Got one trophy. Had the oldest/heaviest sled in both classes. Good time.

Might just havta get my thrills 500ft at a time more often.

opsled

2846 On my 2012 Apex XTX, About 200 On my 2004 700 RMK and About 50 on my 1977 340 TXL

Last edited:
Went for a few short rides. and that was on the skandic set up for grooming. pulled the kiddo in her ski-boose a few times. probably 20 miles around the property, never more than 10mph. when I went, it was a blast to have her out there with me. she is 3 years old and asking for snowmobile rides :)

sleddineinar said:
Well lets see... 175 on my Phazer II mostly put on by my daughter, and 25 miles on the 700sx. :(
so I guess you guys are going thru a drought like we are..early Spring...today it was 21 C outside...I went on my last ride last Sunday morning early and the River was solid to ride on.5 days later there is now no snow left..fastest melt I have seen to date..I think we are headed into a drought Summer to,but somewhere down the line we will be hit hard with something yet..maybe a Tornado or something...Already there are brush fires going on because it is so dry..going to be bad for Forest fires also this Summer..Maybe will will get a freak snowstorm yet in April/May..you never know..

1000, literally, on the last ride I ripped threw a field by the trailer a couple times when we got back to break 1000. Ended the season at 14063 started at 13063, however the speedo cable broke early in the first season I had it so its got to be close to 15k. I only rode 7 days this year, and only two of them were full days most were half days. Id still be riding but I didn't bring my sled back up to school with me. Oh well

Just under 2000 miles on my SRX , 24 miles on the VMAX4[4 ice fishing runs towing the sleigh], 300 miles between the 2 SXs.
Unfortunately the last 20 miles on my SRX were at the end of a tow rope behind an 800 Gade ETECH....it ate another power valve blade, 2nd one in three years[approx 6000miles+]! I will now be replacing the power valves every 5000 miles or so.

A big fat 0 for me. Didn't even take the cover off of it this winter. But the riding season sucked so I don't feel like I really lost out.

Just got back from on dirtbike! Runnin the ol gas outa da yammie. Me sportsman wouldnt start (polaris...)

Netefrog said:
A big fat 0 for me. Didn't even take the cover off of it this winter. But the riding season sucked so I don't feel like I really lost out.
there was a lot of snow in Ontario as some of the others have put on a lot of miles...where were you when the snow fell..I could not go without even putting on a few hundred miles one way or another..

bluemonster1 said:
well since riding season is basically done now,decided to add up the mileage I put on this season.It is about half the amount from last season.Still not bad for a late start...

SRX was ridden for 654 miles and SXR600 was ridden for 626 miles.That is for a grand total of 1280 miles this season...better then nothing..

pretty good really, considering

super1c said:
Just over 500 for me, 300 for the wife, and 200 for the kido. Not a great year but one of my funnest (not sure thats a real word). The rides with the family were priceless, best ive had. Made all the work worth it. Bring on next winter, ill be ready.

NICE - is funnest a word? if it was not it is now!

Back