what mileage did you put on your sleds this season

motorhead327 said:
A total of 72 miles, should have left it in storage. Any storm that amounted up to anything was gone in less than 24hrs. 60 out today.

i feel your pain. time to break out some other toys!

Shafner79 said:
A big, fat ZERO! Rode it from the garage to the trailer and back. Only got one chance to go out and the truck broke down on the way! Worst year ever for me....

Get em' next year! :letitsnow :letitsnow :letitsnow

mercy me! it can only get better

Vmax540 said:
0 yes, Zero one year will not change a lifelong snowmobiler and I will not ride on crap conditions just to say I rode.... besides, what fun is it to bust up my sleds ? Heck, I lived thru the Very Low/No snow years of the mid 80's early 90's.......

smart man!

staggs65 said:
lets see: 12 660ft runs (about 1500ft with the shutdown) = 18000ft. x2 for the return lane = 36000ft / 5280 = 6.82 miles. banner year

no wonder u are being grumpy. just kidding!!! ya i only got in around 300.
good news is that it cant really get any worse
for next year. i hope!

bluemonster1 said:
so I guess you guys are going thru a drought like we are..early Spring...today it was 21 C outside...I went on my last ride last Sunday morning early and the River was solid to ride on.5 days later there is now no snow left..fastest melt I have seen to date..I think we are headed into a drought Summer to,but somewhere down the line we will be hit hard with something yet..maybe a Tornado or something...Already there are brush fires going on because it is so dry..going to be bad for Forest fires also this Summer..Maybe will will get a freak snowstorm yet in April/May..you never know..

Maybe will will get a freak snowstorm yet in April/May..you never know..[/QUOTE]

now that would be just about right. if it happens it will be all your fault!

i think about 8 miles is all i got this year ...took longer to clean the carbs and get it ready to ride .than what i actually rode ...snow started friday night and sunday it was 50 degrees ...fastest winter i have ever seen

YA*AM*A*HEAD said:
i think about 8 miles is all i got this year ...took longer to clean the carbs and get it ready to ride .than what i actually rode ...snow started friday night and sunday it was 50 degrees ...fastest winter i have ever seen
you better move a little further North Richard...that is insane..why own a sled if you never see snow...

I dont usually judge my riding experiences on the quanity of miles but more on the quality of them!

Well in that case 3 out of the 4 rides I had this year were great. Nice days, beautiful scenery, good friends, good food. Just like to do it a few more times next year.

Feel bad for all the people that spent all summer and fall getting sleds ready for a great winter.

Back