what mileage did you put on your sleds this season

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
well since riding season is basically done now,decided to add up the mileage I put on this season.It is about half the amount from last season.Still not bad for a late start...

SRX was ridden for 654 miles and SXR600 was ridden for 626 miles.That is for a grand total of 1280 miles this season...better then nothing..

About 1000 on all of my sleds. Bad year. Fun when I did ride my new sleds r just perfect. Still awesome after all these years.

Just over 500 for me, 300 for the wife, and 200 for the kido. Not a great year but one of my funnest (not sure thats a real word). The rides with the family were priceless, best ive had. Made all the work worth it. Bring on next winter, ill be ready.

00 srx 700...never even started it, already ready for summer! 00 sxr 700 racked up 512, 99 srx 700 the 4 miles I rode it home! 99 srx 700 AKA "stump rash" 464 (bought it a month ago, stator issue, no PV) 92 polaris indy 500 (sold) 748......MOSTLY IN THE SLUSH SLOP AND MUD!

I put on over 700 miles this year. My last ride so far was the worst ride. I went last Sunday. Even though we got 12-20 inches of snow that Friday, the trails were the worst i saw all year. Snow is about gone now.

A total of 72 miles, should have left it in storage. Any storm that amounted up to anything was gone in less than 24hrs. 60 out today.

tippmannator said:
^^^ right there with you! not a single mile, or even a lap around the yard for that matter

Man good to see ya back around. How's the acadamy going? Dont worry you didnt miss anything this winter, picked a good one to miss.

0 yes, Zero one year will not change a lifelong snowmobiler and I will not ride on crap conditions just to say I rode.... besides, what fun is it to bust up my sleds ? Heck, I lived thru the Very Low/No snow years of the mid 80's early 90's.......

I put on about 3500 km's this year, not quite as much as last year due to the late start but overall the conditions were excellent. Just got back from a great weekend of riding, put on about 400 km, trails were amazing, Sunday was a bit warm and mushy but a fantastic day.

seems like a bad year for most as to snow conditions / maybe about 6 inches of snow all winter so rode one day in the mountains 50 miles aprox had 4 snow drags for the race season cancled for lack of snow so next year wait and see what happens

Probably less than 200 miles A very marginal year for sure. You had to be right there to ride when it snowed as it never lasted long the few times it did snow.

Had to cancel the NASF guys weekend that we have been doing for years due to no snow, that was a real bummer cause everyone looks forward to it. Looking forward to a better one next year.

Back