Laconia Bike Week??

FJViper

Anyone going up this weekend or next week to Laconia? Headin' up next Monday with the boy(his first rally).

Laconia update

Thanks Tipp.(BTW, how's you're training going?)

Well....The boy had a great time! He was a little bored just walking around but enjoyed seeing all the bikes. He did say "Dad,...I wish there were more different bikes here other than Harley's" I thought that was priceless."Me too" I said. He certainly was right thought. Tons of Harley's, quite a few Victory's,a few BMW's, couple Suzuki's and a few Yamis.
He enjoyed the ride up and back more than anything. Bout a two hour trip on alot of back roads each way. Weather was perfect for riding! All in all, a great day. Did get a nice action shot from a professional photographer up by Mount Major/Alton Bay.. Hopefully the pic came out good so I can order an 8x10. ;)!

FJViper said:
Thanks Tipp.(BTW, how's you're training going?)

Well....The boy had a great time! He was a little bored just walking around but enjoyed seeing all the bikes. He did say "Dad,...I wish there were more different bikes here other than Harley's" I thought that was priceless."Me too" I said. He certainly was right thought. Tons of Harley's, quite a few Victory's,a few BMW's, couple Suzuki's and a few Yamis.
He enjoyed the ride up and back more than anything. Bout a two hour trip on alot of back roads each way. Weather was perfect for riding! All in all, a great day. Did get a nice action shot from a professional photographer up by Mount Major/Alton Bay.. Hopefully the pic came out good so I can order an 8x10. ;)!

Very cool, quality time with the kido was worth it all!

Laconia Bike Week started in june a hundred motorcyclists gathered in this week where motorcyclists celebrated races and hill climbs for an entire weekend. I am also like that week. If anyone want to new bike for that week you can visit this link which one am mention in below.

Back