Has anybody loaded 3 short track sleds on a Triton 147 or any other 14 foot Enclosed

RADMAN

Hope somebody can confirm that they have been able to load 3 short track sleds into 14 ft x 7 ft enclosed trailer. I'm selling my Triton XT147 and I had 4 people ask me this weekend if I have ever loaded 3 sleds. I did try a few years ago with my Yamaha Venture 2 Up sled (144" Track) it was close but about 8" short. I'm sure it can be done with 3 short tracks.

If anybody can confirm what and how they loaded their trailer it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Rob

By any chance did anybody try it with driving in 1 sled from each end so they were face to face, then back the last one in from the rear doors. I saw this picture on another forum.

"Classic 7-18, 14 box plus 4.9 foot V nose loaded with a 128" track length machine and two 121" track length sleds."

Attachments

• 3place1_800x852.jpg
    3place1_800x852.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 11
Sorry for the delay in responding.

I regularly load three sleds in mine. Usually, I load two whort track Vectors and an older (02) VMax. I have loaded 1 short track Vector, 1 long track doo, and a 'mid' track apex (2011 Apex SE).

All are loaded from the front.

The first sled (short track) goes in first and the back is lifted and rests on a car ramp. This allows the second sled to come further forward. Depending on the width of the second sled, you may need to raise the rear of this sled as well. The third sled comes in tight to the first and sits at an angle to fit in the v nose. All three sheds are clamped with Superclamps at the front and the rears are tied down with a clamp system for the ones on the ground, and the raised one with a ratchet strap.

I don't think I have pictures, but will check.

Back