worst Doo add ever?

it's a fake add...it would have BRP somewhere...they all do

i only know this because i wrote a paper (6 damn pages!) about ski-doo's new adds for my comp class 3 weeks ago lol

so the add that I saw, in snowtech, is fake? I will have to get a pic of it I guess....

Attachments

• doo resize.jpg
    doo resize.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 36
LOL Nice one Viperguy.

It's almost like the parts group of Ski Doo is trying to sell parts at the expense of the product guys. Gotta love it regardless.

dragging this up from the dead, but just found out that doo is no longer supporting sleds over 10 years. parts become obsolete and you cant get them. what the hell is that about?? seems like bad business to me, or a way to cut costs I guess

dragging this up from the dead, but just found out that doo is no longer supporting sleds over 10 years. parts become obsolete and you cant get them. what the hell is that about?? seems like bad business to me, or a way to cut costs I guess

10 years is the industry standard in the automotive world for service and parts. Parts aren't typically purged from stock but aren't produced either.

An aftermarket company will buy the production tooling and start producing parts if there is a business case to do so.

Yeah I know, just that the others seem to still have parts available. Buddy works at a doo dealer and can't get parts for his 99, but can still get parts for his 76 exciter

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

All the basic stuff that wears out prematurely (y-pipes, piston rings, intake boots, crank bearing grease, etc.) is available from the aftermarket:-|

yea i agree with that. my brother can't find hardly any parts for his 94 formula z, yet i can get yamaha parts for an 80's SRV all day!

Yeah I know, just that the others seem to still have parts available. Buddy works at a doo dealer and can't get parts for his 99, but can still get parts for his 76 exciter

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Recently I looked for parts for a 1985 Mariner 6 hp outboard engine. OEM pistons etc. weren't available. Good thing it's actually a Yamaha painted gray, because Yamaha parts are available, and 2-strokes are keepers these days.

Back