Cruiserfest 2013

NickyTech

tya
Website
www.snowmoyard.com
Great fun and family event on February 8th and 9th,2013!!!!
MINOCQUA WISCONSIN

Friday night:
Snowmobile lighted parade around Minocqua Lake
Bonfire
Food and drinks
Fireworks

Saturday:
Pancake Breakfast on the lake 8am to 11 am
11-3pm Brats, burgers soda and beer
9:30 am registration (on Lake Minocqua in front of Thirsy Whale) for 1000 foot SHAVED ICE track; longer legnth and shaved this year with ST. Germain racing club running it for insane top speeds in the 170 mph range! Cash prizes and trophies for all 30 classes.
Nitro, Turbo, Supercharged, Big Bore sleds welcome!!!
BIKINI RUNS at 2pm for the girls raising funds for Pink Ribbon Riders and trail fund! Should be atleast 20 girls braving the cold in their favorite suit!!!
10am to 3pm Groomer rides and dealer displays
all day- Swap Meet
all day- Vintage Sled Display

7pm at the American Legion- Dinner
8pm- RAFFLE and GUN Drawings

For more information see the website: www. snowmobilewi.com
or call: 715-439-0111
or email: birdm@firstweber.com

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!

I see no mention of fireworks this year on the cruiserfest Web page. I hope they have them this year since this will be the first year of me being able to attend Friday night's activities. I have only missed 1 year of cruiserfest since it has been going on. On the Wisconsin trails web page it shows fireworks at 7 pm Friday. I also see mention of " dealer displays". Does that mean no demo rides? I hope this are still going on as that is always a huge draw.

Cruiserfest Friday night

They are having the fireworks too after the snowmobile parade! The Chamber of Commerce even put some money in for it so it should be fun!

We have plenty of ice now after the extreme cold this week and should be getting some snow slowly over the next week or so!

Enjoy! :letitsnow

I went with my wife as I always have, and we watched the sled parade and fireworks from Matt Morgan's.
Next year we will probably bring the sled up on Friday for the parade. We did take the sled up on Saturday, it was a ton of fun like it always is. To bad Yamaha did not have demos, as only doo had demos this year. Still was a lot of fun. I have only missed one in its what 13 years.

BTW, that used srx ski i bought from you works great. Tom

Cruiserfest

Glad you were able to make it! The club really appreciates you coming up to spend your weekend in the Northwood's!
They are going to make some changes next year and flip the ice and the snow track so it will be closer to the spectators. Told my friend they should also run the bikini runs a lane closer to the crowd.
Always a work in progress!
Glad the ski worked out! If I can help you in the future let me know!
Dale

Back