'99 SRX 600 vs '00 zr 700

who wins

• Total voters

bADa$$ SRX

going to be racing a guy with a piped zr700 144 studs this weekend with my srx 600, have beaten '04 skidoo rev 600ho (12 lengths), '02 zr600 (8 lengths), '98 zr600 (14 lengths), 650 wildcat (not even close), mach1 700 (3 lengths), formula z 583 (killed it), '05 f5 (6 lengths), and a '04 viper (4 lengths) all 1/2 mile races, what do ya guys think? lost to a Z1 turbo a couple of days ago lol was dead even until 60 and then he pulled about 10 lengths on me :rulez:

Last edited:

definately a 600 haha does seem to run pretty strong tho i have between 135-140 psi on each cyl and always keep my clutches spotless and sand them down to get all the rubber build up off, did beat a stock 700 srx but my other buddys stock srx 700 will pull a couple lengths on me, i usually bring it into my 2nd hour small engines class like once a week and fine tune everything and then we usually rip it up and down the football field lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYnKJxUsqOE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoutZSyHG8g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4o7yARKSw
the local ice fisheree is this weekend and everyone wants the title of fastest sled in the area so ill probably be racing all kinds of sleds, any one got info on mxz800's? :2strokes:

Last edited:
well the zr700 didnt show but i did race an '07 F6 cobra track 144 studs, conditions were ideal, extreme hardpack, we raced just under a 1/2 mile......dead even out of the hole, i pulled 2-3 lengths on him from 30-80 and then he stayed right there all the way to the end, didnt think those things were that fast, also raced another '01 zr600efi but didnt stand a chance haha, two more cats to add to the list of sleds ive beaten! :bump:

finally raced the zr700 he got me out of the hole but i motored past at about 70 mph and pulled probably 3 lengths on him at the end of the lake, also raced a '02 polaris xc 600 with VES and it was dead even until about 60 mph and then i pull a good 5 lengths and just kept walking away :WayCool:

Good job on the xc 600, have been waiting for that. That is the real test.

needaSRX said:
you sure your sled is not a 700 LOL!

post videos if you can[/QUOTE Andy ..you better toss that little 700 and get yourself a BIG 600 in your SRX..then maybe you can start beating some sleds..lol

Last edited:
haha conditions were prime this morning, extreme hardpack, got about 126 mph on the speedo on the way home, was pretty surprised how fast that polaris was though

About 4 years ago I rode a 2001 XC600, this is when I had my 98 SRX. I had just got done doing a tune-up on this machine. Now mind you, I know what I'm doing on a sled, so i know this sled was up to snuff. I took it for a ride when I was done and it felt like a turd compared to my SRX, not to mention my Vmax 700 I owned at the time felt a bunch quicker as well. IDK, maybe it was the sled, but at any rate, I was not impressed, felt SLOW...

Back