Post your video thread

devinzz1 said:
remember that you can post the vid right to the page by clicking the youtube icon and copy and pasting "mK6TrQYfAuA" from your video url. For example...

i'll give that a try...

this would be a really nice thread if every one chimed in! lol i know it is hard to video tape a ride if you don't have a go pro.I would contribute more if we had more snow!!! :(

devinzz1 said:
NO. Just copy the set of letters and numbers after the "v=" in the url which would be "0TRtdXCTTRg" then click the little youtube icon in the top right and past. if done correctly your vid will show in the comment box when submitted!

I'll try, same video from earlier.

Saaweeeeeet! It worked. Only difference being that once I copied and pasted the numbers/letters after the 'v=' in the url, I highlighted that sequence of characters and then hit the youtube icon. Worked like a charm. Nice tip devinzz...I had never noticed that youtube icon before. I don't know about anybody else, but should this be a sticky? It sure makes it a lot nicer, not having to open another browser to view a video.

Last edited:
Jee devinzz thought someone said those yammi's sucked in the powder. Looks like you prove that theory wrong. Looks like tons of fun on the pond.

yami1 said:
Jee devinzz thought someone said those yammi's sucked in the powder. Looks like you prove that theory wrong. Looks like tons of fun on the pond.

Modified cb performance drop brackets, long travel rear shocks, longer limiter straps, all modified front end with fox rmk shocks with the ryde fx adjuster, summit skis, 1 3/8 full paddle sno-x track, and a modified skid plate makes it so it doesnt even compare to stock. You get that inside ski to dig in and hold on!

Back