Post your video thread

what are u guys doing for editing??? i have been at this for countless hours having to trim the vid lengths in the gopro CineForm and having to put thous vids in to windows movie maker and it took about 5 hours to make one 4 and a half min vid!! :whine: :o| pluse my computer is running the slowest i have ever seen trying to do this! i will have the first vid of last weekend up shortly.

bgTOnefa5R8
Quick video of my uncle on his sx and my cousin ridin my bro's nytro
I always laugh when i watch this because grandma chewed him out when she saw this :2strokes:

coop99srx said:
bgTOnefa5R8
Quick video of my uncle on his sx and my cousin ridin my bro's nytro
I always laugh when i watch this because grandma chewed him out when she saw this :2strokes:

note: dont park a sled on each side of the trail and wonder why you got hit....... thats askin for it.

G.Oli said:
Brand new video :)

ok, you stink.................... :whine: , lol, just kidding. Man I am jealous of how good you got it riding there, awesome!!!! :sled2: ;)! ;)!

SRX500kid said:
what are u guys doing for editing??? i have been at this for countless hours having to trim the vid lengths in the gopro CineForm and having to put thous vids in to windows movie maker and it took about 5 hours to make one 4 and a half min vid!! :whine: :o| pluse my computer is running the slowest i have ever seen trying to do this! i will have the first vid of last weekend up shortly.
all I did was convert it in cineform (which takes forever) I did all the cutting and editing with muvee maker

staggs65 said:
all I did was convert it in cineform (which takes forever) I did all the cutting and editing with muvee maker
thats exactly what i did and it took forever! i am just going to upload the single vids from cinefrom. it took about 2-3 hours just to get that sort vid off of movie maker and on to my vidio folder on my computer :o| :o| :o| :o| :whine: :whine: #$%&*

here is the rest from last weekends adventure to speculator ny. going back this weekend and will get some more. these took all day to do... :o| :o| :o|
this vid was a scary and confusing moment. sorry for the language...

SRX500 kid thats a good runnung 500 kid. Time to updateto 700. One thing is for sure that thing is cleaned out after that lake run. Looks like some nice riding up there

yami1 said:
SRX500 kid thats a good runnung 500 kid. Time to updateto 700. One thing is for sure that thing is cleaned out after that lake run. Looks like some nice riding up there
Tell me about it! Lol. It dose run great but i think it is lacking on some acceleration but o well it is only a 500 after all :P there is only one other 500 in our group and she's new to it all and hasent gone over 70 so I don't have to much compition against the 600 but I do keep up alright!

Back