Post your video thread

devinzz1

I will be posting all of my vids and pics to this thread. others are free to attach your vids also!

i am using the gopro 3 white edition on 720p and 30fps. i have no idea what protune is??? 0_o i have a 8gb card in and have about a hour an 40 mins or so witch is enough for me!

Last edited:
At that time i had my 98 mxz 583, my 2000 zrt, and my 99 srx 700 (motor was still being rebuilt) . Now have a 98 srx 700, 99 srx 700, and 03 rx-1, but thanks for the concern guys. As long as i can squeeze the throttle i'll have a triple in front of it!!

I picked up the Hero 2 Motorsports edition pretty cheap around Black Friday. Can't wait to get something good on film. Just been boring stubble field cruising lately.

I shoot on 1080p but also have a 32gb card in it.

Haven't messed with the protune option yet. I'll probably try it this summer on jet ski.

Thanks for sharing the videos. They look great.

my bud on the ski doo has some footage from his contour roam that I will post when he uploads it.

devinzz1 said:
my bud on the ski doo has some footage from his contour roam that I will post when he uploads it.

Interested in this. Have always wanted to see video footage from one.

devinzz1 said:

That would be great. It would be nice to see a couple different setups, what they are, how they record, quality, what you like, dislike, etc. And also, of course, the good sleddin! Maybe state what you shot with when you post for anyone else looking to add? What do you think devinzz? I'm probably wrong, but I don't think I've seen a thread that has done that, on here anyways. I'll probably be kicking myself cause I didn't search that statement out before sayin it.

Cooper...what did you shoot your vid with?

YooperMike said:
That would be great. It would be nice to see a couple different setups, what they are, how they record, quality, what you like, dislike, etc. And also, of course, the good sleddin! Maybe state what you shot with when you post for anyone else looking to add? What do you think devinzz? I'm probably wrong, but I don't think I've seen a thread that has done that, on here anyways. I'll probably be kicking myself cause I didn't search that statement out before sayin it.

Cooper...what did you shoot your vid with?

Gopro 960p

I'll try to get some 1080p from a Go Pro Hero 2 this weekend to post up for everybody.

Back