I no longer receive emails

mdkuni

MrSled I no longer receive emails to let me know someone has added a post to threads I have started or even subscribed to. Is there something I can do? Email notification is on and always has been. It has always worked in the past.

Go into User CP which is in the Blue Bar above the threads and select Edit Options. Scroll and you will see a selection with default of No Notifcation. Change that and save the changes.

All of the settings are correct. It has always worked fine until the last couple of weeks and I did not change a thing. Everything is set to instant notification. Any other ideas???

Also happened to me I went back in my into my options and fixed it acouple days ago. Snakes PMed me about 2 weeks ago saying that I had eninvalid email address and to fix it or he would take it off even tho I been getting emails from the site daily thats how I found out he sent me a PM to so I'm guessing he took the option off for me but I put it back on :WayCool:

I am getting them, that tells me ...its still working...I would go in and make sure your email is correct and that you have indeed have the notification check .....maybe even try turning it off and back on again.

Still nothing and now I am blocked out of subscribed threads under Quick Links because I switched email addresses to see if that was a problem and I never got the activation email so now I do not have any rights...

Back