You Know What Blows My Belt

When you go to the ATM and withdrawal $300 cash and it spits out one ripped in half $20 bill. Then you go inside the bank and they say the ATM is a different entity and you have to come back on Saturday morning and file a dispute. !!!!!!!!

what blows my belt is that people call a snowflap a mudflap.i ride my sled in the snow!.not the mud!!-lol,.soo :letitsnow & get it on the flap.leve the mud for the other doos-&-poos.lol. :yam: like :bling:

what really blows my belt is when i try to work on my SRX, and my dad walks in like he is some yamaha technician and starts saying a whole bunch of nonsense

what really blows my belt is when i try to work on my SRX, and my dad walks in like he is some yamaha technician and starts saying a whole bunch of nonsense

Maybe you should tell your dad to move out and get his own place to work on sleds,,,,,

Cuz you are paying the bills,,,, Right??????

opsled

What blew my belt once was being parked in front of a fuel pump while fueling up and some dude rear ends me with his sled. Not really sure how that even happens. Makes you think who is out on the trails among you.

Trying to remove rusted studs and just twisting and bending the allen wrench and get no result. :(

iPhone using Crapatalk

Last year we were on the trail and the lead guy is following someone that wasn't in our group. They both missed the turn, our guy stopped with plenty of room behind Mr. Stranger. My friend gets off his sled to turn himself around, since he doesn't have reverse. Mr. Stranger who had also stopped, put his sled in reverse, and without checking behind him, backs up into my friend's leg, who has his back toward the guy, because he's lifting the front of his sled... My friend of course is knocked over, the guy backing up gets off his sled, takes his helmet off and instead of helping him to his feet, starts reaming on him. Mind you he had to back up at least 20ft to hit my friend in the leg... What a jack-***! We were all sitting at the fork in the trail watching this.

Back