You Know What Blows My Belt

when your buddy 4 hours north of you sends you pictures of him ridding in the snow..... that came in the form of rain for me.

when you are checking over your Viper and find an exhaust manifold stud broken of flush with the cylinder and you twist off another stud trying to take the manifold off and you also find that the manifold is now warped from running without a stud and you go to the hardware store to buy a drill/screw extractor set and get home and find out that the drill bits are not left hand....

When you get snow and ur sled is all apart.
edadeda5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you find puddles of fluid/oil underneath ur sled

I'm chasing the same thing right now! I spilled some coolant when I re-filled my sled after the new tunnel extension. I keep having a drip or 2 under it every day or so. I know I'm just being crazy, but it still drives me nuts it never leaked before and probably still isn't now but want to be sure!

I'm chasing the same thing right now! I spilled some coolant when I re-filled my sled after the new tunnel extension. I keep having a drip or 2 under it every day or so. I know I'm just being crazy, but it still drives me nuts it never leaked before and probably still isn't now but want to be sure!

I think it's the same thing for me. I just cleaned the carbs and a little coolant spilled from the carb heater hose. So I just think it's coolant mixed with the nasty crud underneath my engine that I can't clean.

When you stop, to pick up your friend, on your way up north. He is still sleeping, his gear isn't in a tote or bag ready to go, his sled isnt oiled, fueled, or trail permitted..........

How about when the guy that has the worst running sled, that complains about it constantly, decides to water skip first...
164753_10150147692921209_504271208_7895783_4037288_n.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1426.jpg
    IMG_1426.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 167529_10150147692846209_504271208_7895780_380773_n.jpg
    167529_10150147692846209_504271208_7895780_380773_n.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 10
When the weathermen tells you there is a big storm coming with 8-10 inches of snow and you wake up to a dusting of less than an inch.

When you stop, to pick up your friend, on your way up north. He is still sleeping, his gear isn't in a tote or bag ready to go, his sled isnt oiled, fueled, or trail permitted..........

How about when the guy that has the worst running sled, that complains about it constantly, decides to water skip first...

Lol, u need to change out your riding friends! :sled1:

I think it's the same thing for me. I just cleaned the carbs and a little coolant spilled from the carb heater hose. So I just think it's coolant mixed with the nasty crud underneath my engine that I can't clean.

Rinse 'em all down with some water until no more green washes out. When you check the next day or so and the drips are clear, you're good to go. If the drips return in green, well then...

Going to the classified section and clicking on 3 things in a row that I had interest in purchasing and are "sold", the members just post "sold" bumping the thread up instead of just deleting the ad so not to waste other peoples time looking at sold items.

perhaps people dont know, but if you go to the original 1st post you made in the classifieds for the item your selling, and click on edit, you can delete the post and it will remove all of the thread including replies from other members.

since I am complaining, mise well add to the list... of things that blow my belt...........lol

1.) Holding the door open for someone at a store, resturant,etc. and they dont even have the decency to say "thank you", they just walk by...so I say "your welcome" rather loudly..

2.) Going to the gas station to fill up your car, the station is packed and you are in line to use the pump, the guy in front of you fills up his car/truck ,then goes in and comes out many minutes later holding a coffee and gets in his car and leaves......really...., you couldnt have moved your car to let someone else get fuel??

3.) waiting to pull out of somewhere for traffic to clear and the guy behind you blows the horn.

What burns my belt is when I am stuck at work and all you "TYers" are out riding! and sending pics and bragging about miles......

As long as we're on that subject..... Stopping to let someone in the opposing lane cross the road and they can't even wave to say "thank you".
People tailgating!! At least until I slam on my brakes! that usually get's their attention! If you're in that much of a hurry, you should have left sooner! Last one, people seem to think it's a race when two lanes merge into one and just about sideswipe you! Really??? Oh boy!! you made it one car length in front of me! Congratulations peckerhead!!

since I am complaining, mise well add to the list... of things that blow my belt...........lol

1.) Holding the door open for someone at a store, resturant,etc. and they dont even have the decency to say "thank you", they just walk by...so I say "your welcome" rather loudly..

Funny stuff! That is exactly what I do.

What blows my belt is when you buy parts off the internet and the guy tells you their in mint condition and when you get it they're no where near mint.

What blows my belt is driving around and seeing nothing but Christmas decorations already hung up for the year and not a single thing about Thanksgiving.

you know what blows my belt: broken off/ stripped and rusted bolts...those things are my kryptonite and make me want to scream expletives :o|

You know what Blows My Belt, it's snowing today, Wednesday, and Friday. My boiler crapped out on me Friday so I spent all that day working on that instead of cleaning up the yard and getting the plow truck ready. Then yesterday the frame buckled on the plow truck when I was getting out of the back 40. It was an old beast but I was hoping to get another season out of it. So it's snowing, my yard is full of crap and my plow truck looks like an accordion. Never thought I'd be upset to see snow.

Back