You Know What Blows My Belt

what blows my belt is that there is to much powder snow now here to properly run my SRX.Nearly buried the SRX today coming off the Floodway,had to turn left quick or go down into a deep ditch area..The SRX was pinned..snow was climbing over my hood and I just prayed.She started to lose rpm but crawled its way out...was close to walking home 3 miles...lol

you need a mountain max doug...send it east so i can enjoy it!

what blows my belt is that there is to much powder snow now here to properly run my SRX.Nearly buried the SRX today coming off the Floodway,had to turn left quick or go down into a deep ditch area..The SRX was pinned..snow was climbing over my hood and I just prayed.She started to lose rpm but crawled its way out...was close to walking home 3 miles...lol

you need a mountain max doug...send it east so i can enjoy it!
maybe I should of long tracked the beast..but I will be riding my 144 tracked SXR tomorrow instead and eat some snow ...lol
besides didn't you guys out east lose most of your snow already with the warm temps and rains..we are getting more snow tomorrow and possibly early next week as well

Last edited:
maybe I should of long tracked the beast..but I will be riding my 144 tracked SXR tomorrow instead and eat some snow ...lol
besides didn't you guys out east lose most of your snow already with the warm temps and rains..we are getting more snow tomorrow and possibly early next week as well

do it haha. Loving this weather now, i could live with a little more snow despite how my dad feels about it lol.

But what really blows my belt is my full helmet with a heated visor that only works half the time and cant see anything, Oh well, 509 helmet and goggles on the way!

You know what blows my belt! Fixing the dealers mistake!!!! That seized chain tensioner roller in the chain case you rebuilt!!!! And the non oem clamp on my center carb boot! How do you lose a boot clamp, really!!!! Not enjoying paying to fix your mistakes :whine:

But what really blows my belt is my full helmet with a heated visor that only works half the time and cant see anything, Oh well, 509 helmet and goggles on the way!
hook yourself up with a BVS (Doo) helmet.Best helmet I ever owned.I wear eye glass's and this helmet does not fog up anything..

I could do with a couple blown belts for some powder. Rain and above freezing 19days straight has everything melted. Ponds went from over a foot of ice to just a couple inches in some spots. Winter is over at this point it feels

I could do with a couple blown belts for some powder. Rain and above freezing 19days straight has everything melted. Ponds went from over a foot of ice to just a couple inches in some spots. Winter is over at this point it feels
sorry to hear that..we have enough snow here to Spring now and there is still more to come.I have never blown a Yami belt in my life yet..I guess they are tough..but have blown an aftermarket belt(biggest mistake ever made to buy them).

sorry to hear that..we have enough snow here to Spring now and there is still more to come.I have never blown a Yami belt in my life yet..I guess they are tough..but have blown an aftermarket belt(biggest mistake ever made to buy them).

I run em till they blow ahaha. I bought a $90 dayco belt once and blew it in one weekend. 2-3 years on a yamaha one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i live on the west coast, lost a lot but still have plenty but the rivers and brooks opened up. not good and still getting above seasonal temps. east coasters had three feet...now have grass.It was looking like a bumper year but the arse fell out her lol.And This blows my belt!

Last edited:
What bugs me is getting half way through some little project and realizing you don't have one key thing to finish it up,usually on a Sunday,and the only place to get this thing on Sunday is about 70 miles away.I don't know about you guys but I just hate not being able to finish up something especially when you had full intentions of going full bore at it after you've been putting it off for too long lol.It's one thing to call it quits while working on a project because your tired or what not but when your missing one key piece and it brings things to a screeching halt,that is what blows my belt.

weekend warriors that have bad throttle control and no sense of what side of the trail to be on.

And those idiots are the ones that flip YOU off when they were in the wrong. That one will always blow my belt.
I'm technically mostly a weekend warrior, but I know how to ride.

weekend warriors that have bad throttle control and no sense of what side of the trail to be on.

Try dealing with these guys while grooming the trail:o|:o|:o|:o|:o|:rulez::rulez::rulez:

I get a REAL KICK out of the ones that come railing around the corner (wrong side of trail to boot) slam on the brakes to stop just short of eating the plow then bail off and WANT ME TO GET OUT OF THEIR WAY!

Attachments

• Pisten Bully.jpg
    Pisten Bully.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
And those idiots are the ones that flip YOU off when they were in the wrong. That one will always blow my belt.
I'm technically mostly a weekend warrior, but I know how to ride.

That's their way of saying there ONE sled behind them! It AMAZES me how many people ride and have NO CLUE about manners!

When we ride it's at at a good pace but not wild but the amount of people that I've came up on that have nearly ran me off the trail is ridicules! Now granted that I might have done that before In my beginner years of sledding but it's just plain unsafe. People need to learn to just calm down and ride! There's a place and time to get wild just do it where you won't run in to any one. Blows my belt...

iPhone using the dreaded Crapatalk

Shoveling the same snow twice, really blows my belt. As in, pushing it off my roof to the only place I can, which is in front of my front door, only to have to shovel it again to get it away from the door.

Attachments

• roof snow.jpg
    roof snow.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Back