UPGRADES: All Memebers Please Read!!

brightness is much better now. thank you!

going to have to try at home for avatars as none seem to be working at work for me.

brightness is much better now. thank you!

going to have to try at home for avatars as none seem to be working at work for me.

For some reason when the DB was updated the AVs where renumbered and that broke the link, each of you may have to re upload them but I will know more tomorrow.

Hey Tom Thanks for all your work on this site! Best snowmobile site on the web. I seem to be having a problem with the search results. I was on the site before the upgrade, and was searching for grunt tool, I had dozen or more threads. after the upgrade I am only getting maybe 4 threads. I cannot find what threads I was looking at. I was getting results for 2003-2004, and then 2013 nothing in between... date wise. I tried to search thru the members postings, and there was only a few posts from a member who posts a lot. Is a lot of the older info still being transferred over, or did I miss something?

Hey Tom Thanks for all your work on this site! Best snowmobile site on the web. I seem to be having a problem with the search results. I was on the site before the upgrade, and was searching for grunt tool, I had dozen or more threads. after the upgrade I am only getting maybe 4 threads. I cannot find what threads I was looking at. I was getting results for 2003-2004, and then 2013 nothing in between... date wise. I tried to search thru the members postings, and there was only a few posts from a member who posts a lot. Is a lot of the older info still being transferred over, or did I miss something?

Still working on that problem... not sure what the problem is but I will get that resolved.

I don't think its all that different. It took me some time, but I think I like it. The only thing I've had trouble with is searching for IQ rear suspension instals. I read some post in the past on the SRX/Viper forums and now I can't find them. The only thing I can find is OEM stuff and some SC III instals. When everything gets sorted out I'll probably be able to find those old posts agian. This is a great forum with a lot of great info from some real knowledgeable members who are willing to help.

I just don't like it.. Maybe don't like change,, but,, just don't like it...

Back