Famous snowmobilers?

howsahemi

I'm a car guy and I love and highly recommend jaylenosgarage.com. With that said I've wondered and searched with little success on famous people who love to snowmobile. I seem to recall Charlie Daniels riding snowmobiles. Anyone else that anyone knows of? Would be kinda cool to know who may be out there with us.

The auto racing Unser's.
One of them was supposed to have put the earliest known "independent" front suspension on a sled.

Craig Frost.......Keyboard player for Grand Funk and lately Bob Seager!

Ricky craven rides. He used to own a cat dealership in southern maine till it burned as I remember. You can ride with him if your a fan. He does a fund raising ride every February in Caribou Maine. Does pictures and signings the whole deal. Forget what the cause is this supports.

I love leno's garage, great show, just wish there were more in the show on the builds.

Didnt think it was possible for her to get any HOTTER....then you say she rides too!!! :shock:

ah ya, she rides........... and sleds too....LOL!! She rides doo's,,,, but I wouldnt care if it was parked in my garage.

Kawasaki had F1 driver Jacque Villeneuve drive there sharks.
http://www.vintagesleds.com/library/features/shark-hunting/shark-details.php

Jacques is actually a more famous snowmobile racer than Formula One racer. You may be thinking of his brother Gilles who was a famous F1 driver, but was first a famous snowmobile racer, who won the Eagle River World's Championship and spawned the IFS revolution in snowmobiles. Or another Jacques, Gilles son, who is famous for auto racing.

Back